Yet another Shocks thread (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone, looking to replace my rear shocks on a 1986 with a two inch lift. Mostly street driving with occasional rough road camping. Not into spending as much as possible but do not want to cheap out either. I have limited understanding of the variety out there. Anyone have some recommendations? Much appreciated

Hey everyone, looking to replace my rear shocks on a 1986 with a two inch lift. Mostly street driving with occasional rough road camping. Not into spending as much as possible but do not want to cheap out either. I have limited understanding of the variety out there. Anyone have some recommendations? Much appreciated
Following l am in the same boat money wise but I would like to replace all 4

I went with Bilsteins, I think they were roughly $80 - 90 each. On/off road performance is good for the cost. I measured my collapsed and extended lengths and used their universal chart to get the length I needed, but I remember seeing some threads here with part numbers. Also you have to change the eyelet bushings to make them fit but they're available on Amazon pretty cheap. A search should turn up everything you need if you go that route.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom