Wanted WTB FJ62 on the East Coast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
New to this forum but love the content and resources. Seems like a great place to start my search as I’ve got the bug and am itching to find the right cruiser.

Looking to find an FJ62 in the southeast to become my daily driver. No preference on color but looking for something with minimal rust and basically turnkey.

Located in Georgia but willing to travel. Thanks.

New to this forum but love the content and resources. Seems like a great place to start my search as I’ve got the bug and am itching to find the right cruiser.

Looking to find an FJ62 in the southeast to become my daily driver. No preference on color but looking for something with minimal rust and basically turnkey.

Sent pm

Not sure if you are still looking but i am thinking about selling my FJ62 1989. She is in amazing shape. A true classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom