WTB ►► ARB Awning 2000m x 2500m (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know if you care about Ironman at all but I got an awning from them for $200 shipped. So far its been great. They are currently out of the larger size but expect them back by mid July. Awnings & Rooms

I have a tepui black cover/green canvas 6'6" for $200 new in box as well.

I don't know if you care about Ironman at all but I got an awning from them for $200 shipped. So far its been great. They are currently out of the larger size but expect them back by mid July. Awnings & Rooms

Looks like a good option but the main problem I have with awnings is the connection of the horizontal poles and the awning case. Most brands use metal or hard plastic ARB uses a flexible rubber. My ARB on my 80 has taken a couple flights and the joints would of broke on others leaving you without.

Looks like a good option but the main problem I have with awnings is the connection of the horizontal poles and the awning case. Most brands use metal or hard plastic ARB uses a flexible rubber. My ARB on my 80 has taken a couple flights and the joints would of broke on others leaving you without.
We've only done some minor wheeling with it since purchase, I really don't have any idea how it will do. Since the Rona has taken a big crap on everything. Hopefully this fall we can get it out and give it a what for. Hopefully hit up Round Up and Cruiser Crawl and maybe GSMTR for a nice variety of conditions.

Ironman4x4.com also has some options. The optional quick release setup is very nice. Easy to take the awning off of your vehicle when you don't need it. I have the larger 2500x2500 on order and want to use it with an ARB room that I already have but the In Stock date keeps getting pushed back. I believe the smaller ones are in stock.

Ironman4x4.com also has some options. The optional quick release setup is very nice. Easy to take the awning off of your vehicle when you don't need it. I have the larger 2500x2500 on order and want to use it with an ARB room that I already have but the In Stock date keeps getting pushed back. I believe the smaller ones are in stock.

Ironman meets my awning needs thanks @Mrsjynx for the tip. Im also seeing the availability date changing. With the problems I have seen recently with shipping across the pond Im not surprised.

Friend of mine in Atlanta ordered a suspension lift for his 62 from Ironman back in April. They most recently told him it wouldn't arrive until August. He cancelled. Shipping delays are impacting everything.

Ironman meets my awning needs thanks @Mrsjynx for the tip. Im also seeing the availability date changing. With the problems I have seen recently with shipping across the pond Im not surprised.
Friend of mine in Atlanta ordered a suspension lift for his 62 from Ironman back in April. They most recently told him it wouldn't arrive until August. He cancelled. Shipping delays are impacting everything.

Thought things were getting back to normal as far as shipping. Next week or two hoping to have something mailed from Europe. Know someone who is expecting vehicle from Australia. Another who waiting for a transmission from there as well. Thess both go well was hoping to green light shipping my parts.

I bought some Ironman Foam Cell Pro shocks about a month ago from an Australian company which I can certainly recommend. The price was fair given the exchange rate and communication was good from the vendor. Shipping took about a 7 days.
I'm not sure if they have what you need Phil but worth asking.
Email contact: sales@4wd1.com

I bought some Ironman Foam Cell Pro shocks about a month ago from an Australian company which I can certainly recommend. The price was fair given the exchange rate and communication was good from the vendor. Shipping took about a 7 days.
I'm not sure if they have what you need Phil but worth asking.
Email contact: sales@4wd1.com

in stock and on the way

I received my 2500x2500 the day before my UT/CO trip. The optional quick-release brackets are awesome. I just need to find a long lock for them.
I bought a 2nd set of the quick-releases so I can move the awning forward and aft as required on the trailer to make the door panel work with my trailer door. It will also be nice to move it to my truck if I feel like it or just take it off for trips when not needed.

This will primarily be used on my trailer because a guy who mostly camps solo needs a trailer with a queen-sized bed, 270 awning with walls, and this awning on the driver side for extra-room/bug room. Oh I also have a 23Zero swing-out shower/poop room but try not to do those at the same time. Ironman makes a clone of that as well.

Sorry back to the topic at hand. Other than the ugly Ironman logo these are very similar to what ARB offers. The room is the same as well. The new still can have 3 walls fully open with just bug mesh which is really nice. The LED light is kind of nice too but I wish it wasn't the neon white style. I prefer warm white.

FWIW The Ironman awning use the super flexible joints like ARB. This is a must have part imo for any awning.

The Ironman awning showed up and the box from Oregon looked like it was in a war. The awning was in great condition but I was shorted stakes and guide rope. I called and they said we will send you some. We will see
The awning has the features I wanted and at over a $100less than a matching ARB it’s a great deal. I have had several ARB awning and they all leaked. In ARB defense they sent new awnings every time I called. Ironman looks to have done a better job on waterproofing.
The Ironman logo is horrible and the colors OMG
9654C19F-032B-47D9-8180-19E11519AC58.jpeg

It didn’t take long before the logo started to fade away

95289633-495D-4C4F-8FDB-C7C7A29E08EB.jpeg
47CFFD82-776E-48E2-9376-43D9FBEBE9F2.jpeg
ED4A1888-DE49-4C95-ACF5-7E5F0957A78E.jpeg

With the logo gone the install was easy. Very nice awning and price at $200 shipped

E9A45C35-034C-4549-848E-3FB844E085E1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom