Wanted WTB: 100 Series LC or LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to purchase my first LC/LX. Located in Utah, been looking at all the local ones, willing to drive, preferably within 12 hours of Salt Lake City. Dark grey exterior and grey interior preferred. After market bumpers preferred. Flexible on miles (150k-215k). I've been looking at all the local ones, and venturing out now. Been looking through all the threads here, and reaching out.

Keep eye on my signture. I've 06LC there, and one 07LX 161K not posted yet. Both your colors.
PM if interested.

Looking to purchase my first LC/LX. Located in Utah, been looking at all the local ones, willing to drive, preferably within 12 hours of Salt Lake City. Dark grey exterior and grey interior preferred. After market bumpers preferred. Flexible on miles (150k-215k). I've been looking at all the local ones, and venturing out now. Been looking through all the threads here, and reaching out.

I was in the market for a cruiser until about a couple days ago when life happened. @Knowbuddy told me to he's planning on putting his LX up for sale soon and I should call him and check it out. While i don't think it's you're preferred color he's local and a mud member. After loosing out on a couple deals because someone beat me to them/I won't play the bidding war game an off market deal sounds real appealing to me. I don't really know price or condition or anything else but having options never hurt. Good luck.

I'm a little further than 12 hrs, but I am selling mine in Portland, Oregon if you're wanting to make more of a trip of it. Sage Green/Grey with tan interior, and stock bumpers, but well cared for. My full post is here: For Sale - Portland, OR PNW 2001 LX 470

Thanks everyone. I found a 2005 LC here in my home town. We picked it up Monday, and heading to the DMV today.

Thanks clayinho for your interest. It is a 2005, 177k miles on it. First owner purchased it in 2005, second owner purchased it in 2006. They have had it every since. Owned by a doctor, and mainted at the dealer for all service items. We became the 3rd owners yesterday (8/14/2019).

It is in great condition, very few things I want to do to it. I would like to add some Overlanding items such as a rooftop tent, containers for extra gas, etc.

IMG-4434.JPG

IMG-4435.JPG

IMG-4436.JPG

IMG-4437.JPG

IMG-4512.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom