World's most famous pig!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, maybe not. But...had great fun at the Reno Air Races as the official winner's truck. So many interested (and puzzled) people looking at it. I feel so lucky to have found this thing and that the normal antique firetruck cancelled this year. :p

1 1 2.jpg

1 1 2_LI (2).jpg

Got to take part in a Make A Wish event at the air races. I got to carry the kid in front of the crowd. Then, because I thought that was kind of lame, I had asked the crash crew if they could do something. They rolled out the red carpet! He got to ride the crash truck, ride the departments Harley with sidecar, and even shoot the water monitor. It was very rewarding. :)

1 1 2_LI (2).jpg

1 1 2.jpg

1 1 2_LI.jpg

Got to take part in a Make A Wish event at the air races. I got to carry the kid in front of the crowd. Then, because I thought that was kind of lame, I had asked the crash crew if they could do something. They rolled out the red carpet! He got to ride the crash truck, ride the departments Harley with sidecar, and even shoot the water monitor. It was very rewarding. :)

View attachment 2791927

View attachment 2791928

View attachment 2791929
Awesome Job Eric! Admire your plan for FirePig and happy to see you putting it into action so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom