Work Party round two!!!!! for GB 3-link build September 9th weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

deady-bear-animated-talking-stabbing-knife-teddy-bear.halloween-prop_16905050.jpeg

I guess I should explain... It was easier to explain to a kid that GB stood for gummy bear rather than explain what a green bastard is. It just postponed all those inevitable questions that lkids figure out before you take the time to talk about and confirm in their minds that they are smarter than us parents..

2.5 days down, plenty to go...

Huge thanks to Al and Matt for coming down to help!!!!!

As he sits right now, 7 out of the 8 link mounts are roughed in. It's almost together enough to get it out of the garage if need be.... Lots of little projects to do still. Pics at some point.... Hahaha! :cheers:

Good job, it was the boys and I on Saturday and I am way behind on stuff here. I look forward to seeing the results

Everyday I come in this thread looking for pictures. Disappointed again. Will tomorrow be the same. We shall see.

I really thought the guilt trip would work.

Whaooo, so for the last 2 days my Mud account has not been able to post anything... Hence the botched quote up above... Ok, pics.... Here's how it's sitting now... Links are in, but no springs yet. So blocks between axle and springs...

0412170754.jpg

0412170754a.jpg

Some more pics. Al's in there grinding away. A couple of how it looked on Friday night, the last one is checking some of the clearances, or maybe a new ride height... :D

Huge thanks to @Heron @ThreeEyedBandit and @knoll0351 for coming down to help out! Id never had gotten it out of the garage in time without you guys!

P1060723.JPG

P1060729.JPG

P1060731.JPG

P1060732.JPG

P1060735.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom