Work Party round two!!!!! for GB 3-link build September 9th weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice work

Alright guys/gals, we're getting close again! If anyone is interested in helping out with this project on the weekend of September 9th, please let me know and we'll make some plans!

On the To-Do list:

Finish clearancing the frame for the control arms and steering linkages at full stuff.
Gusseting the frame.
Building the towers and axle mounts to mount the coilovers to.
Mounting the air bumps and droop limiting straps.

I'm not really optimistic that I'll be confident in taking GB to Cruising the woods this year.... I will only have about 5 days at home to get this done before heading to the east coast for a couple weeks. I will be flying back just in time to go to CTW, but it'll be fun even if it's in the Honda..... :D

Will be on an install in Seattle that weekend. Get it finished!!! CTW you can do it!!!

Big thanks to Travis and my buddy Pat for helping me push this through over last weekend! Here's a couple pics. I drove it all the way up to Salem, and the test drive told me that I need to do some slight adjusting, but nothing serious. I'll have it at CTW later this month for some more in depth testing! :cheers:

0913171739.jpg

0913171740.jpg

0913171740a.jpg

Wow! That looks awesome. Sorry I missed out. I blew a head gasket on my diesel 80 and now am trying to decide how much to redo.... Keep us posted on performance!

Bummer Kief! I'm back east right now. GB is in Salem at my moms. I'll be back in time for a few days of adjustment before CTW. Nothing line being under the gun to finish something! Hahaha!

Test drive? Yeah, 65 MPH all the way to Salem! :D

don't quite understand all the final modifications, but somebody sure does. Wow! nice job.
I was laid up for the last month, just got home Thursday, will not be up to off-roading for a while so will have to pass on CTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom