Won’t start again. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Don’t know how to my story again. Bought it 10+ years ago. Signed up here. Bought some parts to get running. Drove it less than 75 miles park it my driveway and start cleaning the interior and stripped her naked also the carpet. Family life took over. 9 years later I want to put her back again and build.

Few weeks ago me and my 14yr old son put a battery starts right up after 2 clicks. Runs very good no smokes or any weird sounds. Was very happy. My son change the oil, started it again and warmed it up. But a week later tried to start her up it’s just cranking and won’t start at all. The CEL it’s been on before I change the oil.

Talk to my mechanic brother he’s also a member here he got a FJ60 but also been sitting 😁 Showed him the picture and he said it could be a culprit for not starting. I’ve check all the lights and it all works. Been searching also but just need more help.

IG: im_pilyo

IMG_6872.jpeg

IMG_6874.jpeg

IMG_6873.jpeg

Is the CEL on with key in RUN position?

I see it's a 91 with 3F-E.

May want to read through this one as well.

Don’t know how to my story again. Bought it 10+ years ago. Signed up here. Bought some parts to get running. Drove it less than 75 miles park it my driveway and start cleaning the interior and stripped her naked also the carpet. Family life took over. 9 years later I want to put her back again and build.

Few weeks ago me and my 14yr old son put a battery starts right up after 2 clicks. Runs very good no smokes or any weird sounds. Was very happy. My son change the oil, started it again and warmed it up. But a week later tried to start her up it’s just cranking and won’t start at all. The CEL it’s been on before I change the oil.

Talk to my mechanic brother he’s also a member here he got a FJ60 but also been sitting 😁 Showed him the picture and he said it could be a culprit for not starting. I’ve check all the lights and it all works. Been searching also but just need more help.

IG: im_pilyo

View attachment 3474254

View attachment 3474255

View attachment 3474256
The small box is a shock sensor for an alarm the other is a proximity sensor for an alarm

Is the CEL on with key in RUN position?

I see it's a 91 with 3F-E.

May want to read through this one as well.

Yes the CEL is on with key in RUN position.

It was running fine before the first oil change in 10 yrs :rofl:

I'll read thru them hoping it would fix it. 👍

Should I just take them off? I hate wirings.
You can but really need to remove the entire alarm system and wiring. The smaller box will unplug at it and the harness will also unplug frome the alarm brain box the prox sensor is hard wired in red is 12v black is ground blue is the trigger wire to the alarm brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom