Window screens for 80/100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot said:
Daniel,

Sorry!!

Just looked up Wiki (Japan) and this is what I found (at the top of the page as the 210 model: 2002-2009, in Japan).

HTH's!

Mot

Thanks Mot! All I can really find is that they look identical at least from far anyway. No real info anywhere other than that so I guess I'll have to pass. I'd hate to get them and they don't fit. Thanks again!!

-Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

Can you start also with 9 orders? Or do you wait for one more?

Surfy
I would really hate to cause an increase to the cost any more than it already has.

So, if at all possible, I would really like to wait for 10.

Having said that, if there are no other takers in a week or so, then maybe we would have to move forward and just hope to adjust the price and see if all interested would still be interested then.

Thanks Mot! All I can really find is that they look identical at least from far anyway. No real info anywhere other than that so I guess I'll have to pass. I'd hate to get them and they don't fit. Thanks again!!

-Daniel

I feel comfortable in "ass-u-me-ing" that they're the same and that you would be fine. But that is entirely your call. So I will respect your wish!

Let's hope that there will be another person or two so we can get this ball rolling before the summer is over, eh?

Originally Posted by Adventure Copan

-Daniel

mot said:
I feel comfortable in "ass-u-me-ing" that they're the same and that you would be fine. But that is entirely your call. So I will respect your wish!

Let's hope that there will be another person or two so we can get this ball rolling before the summer is over, eh?

If I buy a second row of screens and a complete set of the shades and if they don't fit, will you refund my money? I'm in if you are willing to do that. Let me know. Thanks!

-Daniel

Originally Posted by Adventure Copan

-Daniel

If I buy a second row of screens and a complete set of the shades and if they don't fit, will you refund my money? I'm in if you are willing to do that. Let me know. Thanks!

-Daniel

Daniel,

I may answer differently if you ask(ed) me another day, but today I am going to turn it down. :doh:

Although I feel comfortable in assuming that they're identical and they would fit, I would not want to risk purchasing them, have them shipped to me, and then ship them to your place, only to find out that I would have to buy them back from you because they did not fit perfectly (I would pay for the shipping costs, including the return trip to my place!) So sorry!

BTW, I got a PM from someone who added a pair of bug screens and have updated the list on Page 3 (Post #80).

6 sets of the bug screens and 8 sets of the quilted shades.

I guess "IF" I chipped in by ordering one pair of the 2nd-row bug screens and a front/rear sets of the quilted shades, that would make it 7 sets of the bug screens and 10 sets for the shades!

But at this time I don't know if I want to go that route quite yet! :doh:

Sorry for dragging this on for so long though!

Mot

I understand and that's kinda my situation as well... These builds I'm doing have money coming out every which way it seems like. Maybe next run then cause the CEO thought it was a good idea too. :D

-Daniel

I understand and that's kinda my situation as well... These builds I'm doing have money coming out every which way it seems like. Maybe next run then cause the CEO thought it was a good idea too. :D

-Daniel

Sounds good, Daniel!

BTW, I had another PM and have added another person to the list for the bug screens.

So now, there are 7 for the bug screens and 8 for the quilted shades!

Almost there, right???

Anything new on this?

Anything new on this?

Sorry!! No update, yet!

Since by the time this (or-)deal materializes the camping season might be coming to close for the season we may have to just shoot for next spring.

But I guess that's the pessimist in me talking, not thinking that we'd get a few more orders to get to the magic number of 10 for each order (screen/shades).

But I guess you never know!

Thanks Mot.

So, now after a couple of more PM's, we've got 9 sets of bug screens and (still) 8 sets of the shades! (You can refer to the list on Post #80 on Page 3)

I am heading to Canada (Calgary) for a little over a week tomorrow. So I won't be able to do much until after I get back.

So, as it sits, now that it'll be the end of August, it looks like we probably won't be able to have you guys use them until next year's camping season perhaps.

Even after we get the list for 10 or more sets, then I know how these group buys go when we try to collect payments, it could take a long time or some people do not see the thread or losing interest, etc...
I think we still have an uphill battle ahead of us!

Mot (World's biggest pessimist)

Hi there

I had to organize another solution, because we leave soon.

Sorry for that, hope you all come together!

Surfy

Hi there

I had to organize another solution, because we leave soon.

Sorry for that, hope you all come together!

Surfy
That is A-OK!

Sorry that it's taken this long.
I wish I could just buy 10 sets of each and offer them like I used to with the screens. :doh:

Mot, put me down for a set of quilted shades for the 80. That should put us within one order of getting this thing moving!
Thanks, I just did!

Not sure how much more interest this will generate now that the camping season is just about over for most of us. :doh:

Lmk im still in for a set of 80 and 100 shades(front).

Are we still attempting this or is it shut down? Lmk Mot. Thanks!

Hey, so sorry guys for having kept you hangin'!

Maybe I'm too naive to think that I'll get the quantity that I was originally looking for in one shot.

Let me re-visit the "list" and see where we're at and maybe we just have to do it. MAYBE!!

Thanks for your patience and please feel free to bump it to bring it to my attention in a few days if I fail to update it.

Yours,

Mot

Bump for some shades! :)

Any chance we still doin this mot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom