Wild Wheeling Videos (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that was very nice. Good skillz too

I saw your slider flex :)

Awesome lines.

Derrick always has pretty badass videos
He is no joke when it comes to wheel that rig
Me like alot

X2. I have witnessed that guy do some silly things in his rig. He showed up some buggies and Heeps at "the crack" this weekend at Tierra Del Sol in Truckhaven.
The best was the whisperings of "is that a Lexus????".

X2. I have witnessed that guy do some silly things in his rig. He showed up some buggies and Heeps at "the crack" this weekend at Tierra Del Sol in Truckhaven.

Whisperings are always funny to hear from Heep guys especially when you come lumbering through a decent line in a big fat 80;p

He is the Poster Child for SLIDERs... Hats off to Derrick :beer:

I'd like to see some underbelly skid pics.
You seem to slide right off boulders where other would most likely get high centered/stuck.

Good skillz too

Awesome lines.

hats off to truck ,driver, and spotter.

Derrick always has pretty badass videos
He is no joke when it comes to wheel that rig
Me like alot

He is the Poster Child for SLIDERs... Hats off to Derrick :beer:

Thanks for the comments, but the rig gets most of the credit. If you have the attitude of not worrying about a lil' damage, your Cruiser will take you where you point it. Honestly, have trust in these things, they just go. My 5.29s and 37s have made all the difference! I am having more fun than ever with my 80. :cheers:

I'd like to see some underbelly skid pics.
You seem to slide right off boulders where other would most likely get high centered/stuck.

Attached are pics, but good sliders (Bump It Offroad), transfer skidplate (Bump It Offroad), and beefed-up rear lower control arms (DIY Sleeved W/DOM) have helped me.

Oop, pics.

The pics didn't attach.

Lower control arms and skid plate,
Resampled_2012-03-05_17-28-27_334.jpg
Resampled_2012-03-05_17-28-49_125.jpg

They attached. I see them clearly. Do you see them?

They attached. I see them clearly. Do you see them?

Wierd, for me, they don't show up on my original post, and I know they were attached, because I previewed my post. Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom