Wild Wheeling Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a chart like this for golf balls? How do you figure-out how many golf balls are required for a given application?

Aggressive Tire Chart

Trial and error. Each tire and rim will take a slightly different amount as each tire and rim is slightly different.

Dgurley2000 said:
Is there a chart like this for golf balls? How do you figure-out how many golf balls are required for a given application?

Aggressive Tire Chart

What size tires are you thinking about putting these in?

My dad has a dump truck business, and he always used 3 golf balls per tire. These tires are about the same weight as a big truck tire (24.5), so that's the number I used.

For anything less than a heavy 37" tire, I would not recommend using golf balls...
Air soft pellets worked good in my 34" tires I had on an old truck.

Sent from my C771 using IH8MUD

What size tires are you thinking about putting these in?

Had never head about this method of balancing tires. Is very interesting, especially after reading the linked website. I don't have a reason to go more than 35". Putting this on my long list of potentials.

Yep! They are some big heavy tires, but are surprisingly well-mannered on the street. Noise is less than some 33" tires that I've ran, and with 3 golf balls in each tire, there is no vibration at 65+ mph.

Golf Balls ?

Not really "wild" pics, but some from this past weekend. Thanks to some friends for getting these shots! :beer:

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

Where we're those last pictures taken? Beautiful river crossing!

All of the pics in that last set were taken just outside of Devil's Den State Park, which is about 20min south of Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Awesome area!

All of the pics in that last set were taken just outside of Devil's Den State Park, which is about 20min south of Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Awesome area![/QUOE]

Like.jpg

This happened because I decided to pay attention to some idiots in atv's telling me "stay to your right cause its too deep bro". Bad choice, almost flipped Jenny the only thing that I noticed is after being about 10 min stuck in there with water up to the window not a zip of water came in:grinpimp:
IMG-20110904-00532.jpg
IMG-20110904-00530.jpg
IMG-20110904-00531.jpg

facebook_like_button.jpg

If there was ever a reason to make sure all your 80 Series door seals were in good condition, this would be it!!!

carrigans crossing final cut - YouTube

Taken from 4x4FNQ website, but looks like it was filmed in the south of Australia somewhere.....

If there was ever a reason to make sure all your 80 Series door seals were in good condition, this would be it!!!

carrigans crossing final cut - YouTube

Taken from 4x4FNQ website, but looks like it was filmed in the south of Australia somewhere.....

The driver was definately committed to that water crossing... It looked like he even tried reverse too.. WOW:steer:

Actually in that kind of situation open your doors and allowing water in will give you better traction and faster river crossing .. I'm not fan of underwater shifting ..

Actually in that kind of situation open your doors and allowing water in will give you better traction and faster river crossing .. I'm not fan of underwater shifting ..

Hmmmmm Not having done any serious water crossing, I am trying tonderstand why you would open you doors?? Wouldnt that push you down river more??

Thanks Stu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom