Why I don't see many lc100 on the road? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I know it is a dumb question, but I just curious why it is rare to see an lc100 on the road particularly Land cruiser version?I am living a very big community, I pretty sure the only one lc100 is mine. And it is also not frequently see one running on the road. Because it is too old? or some other reasons? I mean it is a pretty decent car, there should be more people own it.

Because on average there were only 7,000 sold per year from 1998 to 2007 (range 3,000-18,000), which culminates in around 80,000 total sold during the entire production period in the US. Compare that to, for example, 4Runner sales during the same period: average of 117,000 sold per year, culminating in around 1.2 million total 4Runners sold in the US during 98-07.

Land Cruisers of all model years are rare in the US because nobody bought them. Peak sales since 1965 were in 1999.

Last edited:
Not that many in any particular year brought into the U.S. market.

Because on average there were only 7,000 sold per year from 1998 to 2007 (range 3,000-18,000), which culminates in around 80,000 total sold during the entire production period in the US. Compare that to, for example, 4Runner sales during the same period: average of 117,000 sold per year, culminating in around 1.2 million total 4Runners sold in the US during 98-07.

Land Cruisers of all model years are rare in the US because nobody bought them. Peak sales since 1965 were in 1999.
I am so happy I did not go into the 4runner pit, I almost. Thas's so true I can see 4runner everywhere.

Hi, I know it is a dumb question, but I just curious why it is rare to see an lc100 on the road particularly Land cruiser version?I am living a very big community, I pretty sure the only one lc100 is mine. And it is also not frequently see one running on the road. Because it is too old? or some other reasons? I mean it is a pretty decent car, there should be more people own it.
Depends on where you live @zhloea I think many times they are missed in traffic as they blend in... :ninja:

Not that many in any particular year brought into the U.S. market.

Excellent numbers @flintknapper kinda makes you proud to be an elite squad member as @FxFormat points out... :cheers:

Too busy modding and making enhancements to take it anywhere.

I saw way, way more in Denver than Orlando. Maybe 10x?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom