Who’s the lucky bast**d? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gilmorneau

SILVER Star
Threads
Just got these pics from my spy at the port. Is the owner of these two trucks just in from Saudi Arabia on this forum?
B1D7D711-BF92-41BD-9C10-22B058BD33D0.jpeg
535579A2-6B69-44A6-A692-3DA63FAFD937.jpeg
F7F70199-C8B4-4EC5-950F-F22B526B027F.jpeg

Clean looking trucks. I’m finally mounting the bed to frame and always like to look at how the bed lines up with the cab.

They definitely look like KSA trucks.

Clean looking trucks. I’m finally mounting the bed to frame and always like to look at how the bed lines up with the cab.

I can take all the photos you want.

Edit: These are not mine. Just meant I have one and can take photos of it.

Last edited:
What sort of $$$ are these worth in USA??

Good question. These are LHD early 90's, guessing as the stripes on one are the same as on my '94, and they are almost 100% sure to have 1FZ engines with H150F 5 speeds or 3F engines with some kind of 5 speed. I would think price in the US would easily be $20k+ but I'm sure a lot would depend on condition. Judging from what I can see these won't have any rust on them.

Wow!

These look to be nice, not familiar enough to know how they are equipped, mileage and such. But if they are solid condition, AC/Heat with the most desirable Drivetrain (for that area availability), and reasonable mileage the value could be significant due to scarcity!

If the owner/importer Plans to sale and is on the forum, please PM!

Now that I relooked at the photos, the one with the wavy stripes is older and likely has a 3F. The one with the more squared off stripes (like mine) will have a 1FZ based on the 4.5 emblem behind the Toyota Land Cruiser front side emblems. Someone has replaced the front grill on that one with a newer grill. OEM had "Toyota" on the grill.

Wow!

These look to be nice, not familiar enough to know how they are equipped, mileage and such. But if they are solid condition, AC/Heat with the most desirable Drivetrain (for that area availability), and reasonable mileage the value could be significant due to scarcity!

If the owner/importer Plans to sale and is on the forum, please PM!

I would only import one with AC and Heat but many that old do not have either and some only have AC and no Heat so it's not a given.

I would only import one with AC and Heat but many that old do not have either and some only have AC and no Heat so it's not a given.

I agree 100%, no heat/AC is a non starter for me personally and finding both especially in a good condition 25 year old truck seems to be the Unicorn or at least Bigfoot!

Good question. These are LHD early 90's, guessing as the stripes on one are the same as on my '94, and they are almost 100% sure to have 1FZ engines with H150F 5 speeds or 3F engines with some kind of 5 speed. I would think price in the US would easily be $20k+ but I'm sure a lot would depend on condition. Judging from what I can see these won't have any rust on them.

What sort of coin would a RHD diesel version with 5 speed manual trans, AC etc fetch

What sort of coin would a RHD diesel version with 5 speed manual trans, AC etc fetch

$2K. +/-

Just kidding. Difficult to answer. RHD will narrow the audience but it seems like there are a lot of people willing to drop big coin on diesels these days. I presume it's because we are somewhat diesel starved over here. Again, would depend a lot on condition. There are several members here that are much more able to answer that question.

Do I spy an A/C knob there?

Now that I relooked at the photos, the one with the wavy stripes is older and likely has a 3F. The one with the more squared off stripes (like mine) will have a 1FZ based on the 4.5 emblem behind the Toyota Land Cruiser front side emblems. Someone has replaced the front grill on that one with a newer grill. OEM had "Toyota" on the grill.
The 2nd one without the "4.5" badge has the newer bezel with the turn signals integrated so is newer than the first one.
And on the last pictures we can see a "24 valves" on the back. So both are 1FZ !

The 2nd one without the "4.5" badge has the newer bezel with the turn signals integrated so is newer than the first one.
And on the last pictures we can see a "24 valves" on the back. So both are 1FZ !

The 24 valve emblem is on the first one with the 4.5 emblems. The first one has the wrong grill so I wouldn’t date the second one by the bezel.

Edit: those aren’t original stripes on the second one either. Pretty sure those are later but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
The one with the woodgrain appears to have heat and likely AC, it has the blue curved line around the fan speed switch, similar to what they used in 80 era mini trucks and possibly others.

2 great trucks. The individual who imported them is pretty active on this forum. Im sure he'll chime in soon. He imported my troopy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom