Who’s going to RO? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any breakfast organization going on this year? Anyone know if they will have the food stand open for breakfast and lunch like they did in the past? I didn't make it in 2020, so just going off what they had pre-Covid to plan accordingly for meals.

Any breakfast organization going on this year? Anyone know if they will have the food stand open for breakfast and lunch like they did in the past? I didn't make it in 2020, so just going off what they had pre-Covid to plan accordingly for meals.

Haven't heard anything on the group breakfast yet. I kind of assumed that discussion would be coming in the near future.

The stand was closed last year for sure. I haven't seen or heard either way for this year. My inclination is that it won't be open again based on how it seems to planned the same as last year in every other aspect.

Yes. Bring your own water.

Haven't heard anything on the group breakfast yet. I kind of assumed that discussion would be coming in the near future.

The stand was closed last year for sure. I haven't seen or heard either way for this year. My inclination is that it won't be open again based on how it seems to planned the same as last year in every other aspect.
I'm going to start the thread something next week. We still have time.

A.J

The Katemcy food stand was open in November. I thought they were really good breakfast tacos and burgers.

The Katemcy food stand was open in November. I thought they were really good breakfast tacos and burgers.
Damn. Must've missed them. Tried to get some breakfast from them Sunday morning before we headed out.

Willow Creek Cafe on the square in Mason has some really good breakfast

@TexFJ. Nick are you going?

60/40.... driving back from FL next week and will see how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom