Who on MUD never taken their 80s on dirt? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few of my favorite pictures from the last time I took her off-road. If you are from AZ or familiar with the area this is near Sugar Loaf which is near Sycamore Creek. A few months after these pictures a car that caught fire on Highway 87 on the side of the road caused a wildfire that burnt over 500k acres and Sycamore was an affected area.

Obviously anywhere I go my Dutch Shepherd Belgian Malinois is with me.

View attachment 2635470

View attachment 2635472

View attachment 2635473

View attachment 2635475
Dude, I know you've been riding the fence on 37's for a while. Looking at these pics of your rig, I would forget about 37's. This simple setup you have is just right, don't screw it up by having to cut into a bunch of stuff just to fit some slightly bigger tires that probably won't help you go any farther down the trail that you can already. That's a great looking rig.

Does taking it to the carwash count?

1617804263270.jpeg

Dude, I know you've been riding the fence on 37's for a while. Looking at these pics of your rig, I would forget about 37's. This simple setup you have is just right, don't screw it up by having to cut into a bunch of stuff just to fit some slightly bigger tires that probably won't help you go any farther down the trail that you can already. That's a great looking rig.

Damn, that means alot to me coming from one of the staples of the community. When you see it up close it doesn't sit like that, angles help make it look taller.

I've had mine for a few months now. There weren't many trails worth going where I lived in South Carolina, but planning to go on a few trails once I'm finished moving to California.

I haven't. I've only owned it for 2 weeks and I'm currently addressing much needed issues. Once she's road ready I'm game, just in need of a descent area on the east coast.
Have you gotten this rig dirty yet? Or is it destined to spend the rest of it’s life traversing the perilous parking lots of supermarkets and shady strip malls that have spas offering “special” massages?

Dont be shy,...i know a few ppl here only Mall crawl!
Taken the 100 wheeling a couple times but the 80 only gets me to trailheads (even though it's probably more qualified) for mountain biking! My 80 is more of my cool car charm build since I take it just off the beaten path to get to my bike trails. It's my detail poster car anyways!

Have you gotten this rig dirty yet? Or is it destined to spend the rest of it’s life traversing the perilous parking lots of supermarkets and shady strip malls that have spas offering “special” massages?
I just finally completed all the necessary work to get it to pass inspection last Wednesday. Yesterday was my first day driving it with legit tags. Before that I was just hoping not to see the flashing lights of freedom behind me.

I just finally completed all the necessary work to get it to pass inspection last Wednesday. Yesterday was my first day driving it with legit tags. Before that I was just hoping not to see the flashing lights of freedom behind me.
Truck is at the muffler shop as we speak. On the hunt for new shocks now.

Hey - don’t knock A#1 Happy Good Time Palace - them hungry Vietnamese gals need $$ too :p

-And a dirty 80 fits perfect in those strip malls......so I hear :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom