Who has the most miles on a 200 Series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Funny thing is we buy these vehicles because they’re the most reliable best built you can find and then when they get a few miles on them we trade them in for another one I remember I had an FZJ 80 with about 120,000 miles on it just kind of getting broken and I traded it in because it had 120,000 miles even though I knew how well it was built.
Right. I bought the 13, thought it will last till 2033, ~20yr service life. Now I bought 2020 with assumption that it can go till 2040 with no problems 😁

Funny thing is we buy these vehicles because they’re the most reliable best built you can find and then when they get a few miles on them we trade them in for another one I remember I had an FZJ 80 with about 120,000 miles on it just kind of getting broken and I traded it in because it had 120,000 miles even though I knew how well it was built.

I'm the opposite. I bought mine with the intent of keeping it as long as possible to see how far she will go (crossing fingers to see 500k+). Currently at 245k miles, still drives like new with Icon coilovers. I've gone through brakes faster than I'd like. I feel like I'm doing something wrong but I hammer the gas pedal/brake with my 33" KOs.

I’m at 132k. What’d I win?

No seriously, these trucks feel like they’re gonna last forever.

2008 with 194K, still drives likes its new (with maintenance of course) mostly small things, like starter, alternator, and of course a new radiator

Its getting there. 2008 LC

20200908_140437.jpg

2011 LC with 191k on it. I haven't had any issues with it yet but it looks like i have a valley leak which is pretty manageable at this point.

245,000 on my 2011

Last edited:
Right. I bought the 13, thought it will last till 2033, ~20yr service life. Now I bought 2020 with assumption that it can go till 2040 with no problems 😁

Yep. I’m only 7 years away from a 20 year old 200...

At what mileage did you change the transmission fluid in the transfer case fluid
Transmission should be every 90,000 Approx
Diffs and transfer every 40,000 for me

Just turned 199,000 on my '13. Oil changes, brakes, and tires so far. Still solid as a rock.
Hey there,

I have a 2013 with 175k miles now, wondering how many you’ve got at this point? I am curious because I just bought a Magnuson super charger and will be installing in a month or so. It’s like my personal test to validate if it’s worth getting another 200series lol.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom