SOLD White 1997 Lexus LX450 - Impeccable MAKE OFFER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Restored 1997 LX 450, white, triple locked, 214,500 miles.

Purchased in fall of 2017 for the purpose of restoring / refurbishing. I selected this vehicle because it was a rust free Florida vehicle and was a nearly perfect specimen.

IMG_5891.JPG

It was important to me that the LX450 be ready for another 20 years of service so I dropped it off at Toyota with a long list of what I wanted completed. What was done?

February - March 2018 Maintenance.
1. Fuel rail was replaced along with brand new OEM fuel injectors. (Done at Toyota)
2. Fuel pump and relay were both replaced. (Done at Toyota)
3. Preventative - New Headgasket with newly decked head.(Done at Toyota)
4. Head gasket bolts done, all OEM. (Done at Toyota)
5. Thermostat, waterpump, fan clutch, radiator, hoses replaced with OEM. (Done at Toyota)
6. Replaced the alternator (OEM with receipts)
7. Replaced starter with (OEM with receipts)
8. New battery
9. New Air duct was installed. (OEM with receipts)
10. New plugs, wires, distributor, distributor cap, rotor. (OEM with receipts)

Runs like a dream!

May 2018 New paint
I wanted a vehicle that looked perfect, so I brought it to a professional paint & body shop where every dent, scratch, ding removed and then professionally painted. The paint looks immaculate from any distance.

June 2018 Interior
Next I brought it to my shop and removed everything from the interior.
1. Replaced carpet with OEM carpet, new, plush, just like day 1. Has protective plastic on.
2. All new leather!

Many other things were done but the details go on and on and on.

Price is starting at $21,000, negotiable within reason. No expense has been spared in getting this vehicle to the level that I expect, if you don't have an appreciation for that and its cost then I completely understand that this may not be the vehicle for you.

Trades are possible for the right vehicle.

Cons:
Hood latch sticks, works fine, just need to push the spring down.
Rear heater hoses were removed by Previous Owner.
Tires are OK but new owner should replace.

Reduced price $19,995. ready to go another 15 years!

UPDATE 12/02/18
I purchased an almost new steering wheel and installed it. Beautiful!
As you can see, it now has the LX450 wheels, stock.
I purchased and installed new OEM under hood fireproof material.
And... More pictures

Last edited:
IMG_4315.jpg
IMG_4314.jpg

Last edited:
Never read why you’re selling it?

Also, any service records and Carfax from before purchase to share?

Factory OEM paint and leather colors?

Got some undercarriage and more engine bay pics?

Also, any service records and Carfax from before purchase to share?

Factory OEM paint and leather colors?

Got some undercarriage and more engine bay pics?

Never read why you’re selling it? - Need to make room. Recently purchased a 2004 Land Cruiser that I've begun baselining and building.

Yes, I have several receipts from Toyota for head gasket work, fuel rail work, etc. If you want to give me a call I'd be happy to provide the VIN if you want to get a recent carfax.

Yes, factory white color and leather is a perfect match.

I will get some pictures of the undercarriage and the engine bay as well.

I learned the expensive way that "impeccable" has different meaning to different folks. If it has zero leaks, perfect windshield, etc. etc. I would consider it impeccable. GLWS.

I learned the expensive way that "impeccable" has different meaning to different folks. If it has zero leaks, perfect windshield, etc. etc. I would consider it impeccable. GLWS.
After about my 10th Land Cruiser / LX 450, I've figured out what impeccable is too. To your meaning I would only add no rust. I despise rust.

As for this LX 450, no rust, zero leaks, and brand new windshield.

Heater valve must have taken a dump at some point. It has been bypassed and rad fluid scalding all over the hood insulation.

Heater valve must have taken a dump at some point. It has been bypassed and rad fluid scalding all over the hood insulation.
The service records I have from Naples show that the a heater hose had broken and vehicle overheated at 104K miles. That was one of the reasons that I went with replacing the headgasket and every other part of the cooling system.

IMG_5890.JPG
IMG_E5894.JPG

IMG_5862.JPG
IMG_5863.JPG
IMG_E5863.JPG
IMG_E5883.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_5848.JPG
IMG_5846.JPG
IMG_5841.JPG

IMG_5861.JPG
IMG_5860.JPG
IMG_5859.JPG
IMG_5855.JPG
IMG_5854.JPG

IMG_5891.JPG
IMG_5896.JPG
IMG_5886.JPG
IMG_5885.JPG

Priced to sell, you want it, make me a reasonable offer. Delivery to SE USA available.

I dunno the surround around the transfer case lever is dingy, that doesn't warrant immpeccable. This is more like a mall cruiser for some socialite from Boca. Really?!?!?! Why spend all that money to make it so pretty? Interior, I get, mechanical, I get even more. Was your intention to flip this rig? By the way, I think your body man failed to adhere some badges, but I could be wrong. Oh and the wood above the headunit is warped.

SOLD to the gentleman in the 2nd row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom