Which corner lights? Members Poll (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just want to get an idea which people like more. Currently have clear corner lights but personally I kind of like the stock OEM look just want to get your input on what looks best.
E1127E35-9F97-4ECE-BCFF-52C6BC5DA1D5.jpeg
FA7A43E7-91D3-4067-B4A0-2AC3A0C51B2A.jpeg

Green looks good with red

jk: IMHO it's dealer's choice, an individual decision on what the owner prefers

Run both. Change them from time to time. No need to pick one over the other. Now You got options with the look of your truck. Have fun with it life's short drive Land Cruiser

OEM clears matched with OEM headlights only. Everything else looks, well, aftermarket.

C23DAE08-AB2B-425F-BAFA-CEFFC579CDF2.jpeg

Last edited:
Run both. Change them from time to time. No need to pick one over the other. Now You got options with the look of your truck. Have fun with it life's short drive Land Cruiser
Yea that’s what I was thinking I like both. Does anybody know if there is any differences between late model 80’s and early models as far as being interchangeable?

I vote orange for your 80 since you have orange turn lights, and your grill is blacked out. Fwiw, imo, haha. I threw some Depos in front and rear to get rid of the orange on my personal truck. Also de-chromed my grill. All fun stuff.
77115FEE-AF5A-47F9-8B65-AB3B3A4E8B3A.jpeg

I find clear turn lenses with yellow bulbs to be nearly impossible to see, at least in daylight. They're a fad that will likely come and go. Might as well look for sticky-outy lights:

s-l400.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom