Where to get tint in New York? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im in Saratoga, NY for the summer and I want to get tint on my Tahoe. Can anyone suggest a place?

Thanks, I always knew that people from California were really intelligent.

Does this look like the fxxxing Window tint section? I don't have to say anything considering your from Kentucky...That says it all.

Yep. Kentucky, home of the nations best Basketball, Bourbon, and Thoroughbreds. I'm sorry what does "nor cal" have? Oh wait I know, d-bags likes "Rwhat."

Stevesnj-I googled it already, hence why I was asking for suggestions.

Thanks

Yep. Kentucky, home of the nations best Basketball, Bourbon, and Thoroughbreds. I'm sorry what does "nor cal" have? Oh wait I know, d-bags likes "Rwhat."

Stevesnj-I googled it already, hence why I was asking for suggestions.

Thanks

Yeah, but at least I know how to use the search feature. But I guess it might be hard for you to comprehend. Considering the high rate of inbreeding from your state. You should check your PMs in your inbox. I think your missing chromosome might be looking for you.

BTW I'm a a****** not a d-bag. Happy Monday

Hey SPWRYAN, check out Gotham City Land Cruisers. We're the New York Chapter of MUD, basically. There will be some guys from upstate that could help ya out. I know some window tinting shops by me, but they're subpar and just focus on pimping rides out for too much. I'm 2 hours south of you in Orange County.

NY- Gotham City Land Cruisers

And since when do we get hostile on here? Or is it just because its Monday?

It would be much faster, informative and easier to ask a local kid with a Honda....

...You should check your PMs in your inbox. I think your missing chromosome might be looking for you.

Monday morning quote worthy.

Thanks Red Beard, I will look into it.

Rwhat-the chromosome comment was actually pretty funny, I will give you credit for that, but don't be hostile with me because you live in a state full of idiots and your daily driver is a prius.

Thanks Red Beard, I will look into it.

Rwhat-the chromosome comment was actually pretty funny, I will give you credit for that, but don't be hostile with me because you live in a state full of idiots and your daily driver is a prius.

Oh come on. I don't drive a prius. However the state is full of idiots.
If you have a smart phone download the Yelp.com app it's come is handy for finding places and people leave reviews.

It's one of the only apps I use on my phone. You can use it on your PC also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom