Where do you order your OEM parts? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
I’ve bought from Bell Lexus North Scottsdale on eBay several times, but wanted to see which sites everyone here uses to order their OEM parts?

I need to do some routine maintenance (plugs, starter on hand for the ‘when’ moment, and some other baseline stuff).

Any sites to stay away from?

Seems like parts are close between the sites, but shipping can be $$.

Last edited:
I've been displeased to find out that there's not a Toyota parts vendor like FCP Euro for the euro cars. Most of the online Toyota places charge enough in shipping that it just makes more sense for me to buy the parts from my local dealer. Ends up being the same price but I can get them right away

What’s up with Toyota Parts Deal? I have used them a lot with no issues.

I use LaGrange Toyota in Georgia because their prices are usually great and they’re one state away from me.
When these threads come up I always pay attention to options around me. Your offering betters one I’ve previously used just based on a quick brake pad cost comparison.

Thanks for a new one to comparison shop in the future.

What’s up with Toyota Parts Deal? I have used them a lot with no issues.
I amended my post. I had read some Taco threads about them but I have no first hand knowledge so I should be fair to TPD and see who here has used them!

Lots of threads on this question. Here’s a recent long one.

Generally speaking there are one or two sales per year (last year was SE region dealers) that deeply discount parts and shipping. Olathe Toyota and McGeorge Toyota are the ones I have frequently found the best prices from during the rest of the year. Prices can vary significantly from dealer to dealer, so its just a matter of shopping around.

Partsouq has the best prices on OEM/sometimes Japanese branded parts not easily acquired here. Ships from UAE and arrives pretty quick.
Bell Lexus is who I use for Lexus-specific parts. They're good at packaging. Usually have a free shipping code for $100+.
Used to use McGeorge Toyota for toyota/shared lexus parts. They burned me on one order and ghosted after so I'm done with them. Was pretty solid before that, also usually had a free shipping code for $75+.
Rockauto for OE parts.

Check your local dealers. Don't have to worry about shipping and stuff arrives quick. Unfortunatly all mine are MSRP+ on cost.

Partsouq has the best prices on OEM/sometimes Japanese branded parts not easily acquired here. Ships from UAE and arrives pretty quick.
Bell Lexus is who I use for Lexus-specific parts. They're good at packaging. Usually have a free shipping code for $100+.
Used to use McGeorge Toyota for toyota/shared lexus parts. They burned me on one order and ghosted after so I'm done with them. Was pretty solid before that, also usually had a free shipping code for $75+.
Rockauto for OE parts.

Check your local dealers. Don't have to worry about shipping and stuff arrives quick. Unfortunatly all mine are MSRP+ on cost.
My local dealer was 45% over everyone else on a RES remote. 😬

I've used Olathe a few times in the past and a few dealers in Florida as well. I just recently ordered a few OEM parts from Daytona Toyota and I haven't even received any initial correspondence or order confirmation from them but they do indeed have my money. Disappointing to say the least.

my local dealer has a ~25% discount if you order on line - then pick up, also ships free over $75...
if I order in the morning I can usually pick up in a. few hours at the dealership
just an example

YMMV

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 9.36.48 AM.png

my local dealer has a ~25% discount if you order on line - then pick up, also ships free over $75...
if I order in the morning I can usually pick up in a. few hours at the dealership
just an example

YMMV

View attachment 3196785
I'd buy everything local if my dealer had something like this.

I use LaGrange Toyota in Georgia because their prices are usually great and they’re one state away from me.

^^^ This.

One thing that helps is I am ~40 minutes from them. I order and select store pickup. Even still, they usually do free shipping over $100.

For anything that I can't get a Toyota cross-reference part number to go (Lexus only parts), I order from Bell Lexus in Scottsdale. Anything else, I call Butler Lexus in Onion City north of me and beg for decent prices....

Sometimes local dealers will price match other dealers' online price, so I always ask. Otherwise I cross-shop partsouq, as with larger orders the price savings is more than enough to offset the international shipping. I've also had very good experiences with Olathe Toyota; they're very helpful with finding part numbers and were responsive to quickly getting me parts that USPS lost.

***Upate***

I am happy to report that my parts from Daytona Toyota arrived out of the blue today. No order confirmation, no shipping notice, and no reply to my two emails requesting documentation of both. But all is well that ends well and I have my parts in hand.

I'd buy everything local if my dealer had something like this.
Funny thing is.. if you just walk up to the counter to buy something it is even more expensive than the MSRP...basically you are buying at what they charge the service customers... you have to order on-line then they will literally hand you the same thing for the discount.
They say they cannot discount at the counter..

strange but whatever.. as long as it works and is 15 minutes away.. I'll use them

As a Canadian buyer, my local Lexus or Toyota shop charges way more than almost any US Lexus/Toyota dealer. As a result, I've usually bought parts from Partsouq or Amayama. In both cases, I'm able to order parts from the other side of the world, and have them delivered well before my local dealer can get them in stock.
I tend to order parts in batches, to cut down on shipping costs, and even when I have to pay import fees and taxes, I'm still way ahead of the local stealerships. I find it's always worth shopping around, since no single source seems to always have the best prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom