Where can I find a factory drop-in center console organizer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen pics of what seems to be a center console organizer that drops into the lower section next to the CD changer (see attachment). I've searched the internet and can't seem to find a part number or supplier.
phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpeg

I was looking for this part a few weeks ago. I couldn't find it new or used. This would be a great part for some one to fabricate.

Is there an organizer that is designed without the CD changer? Mine is just a big hole and it’s a big mess in there.

Is there an organizer that is designed without the CD changer? Mine is just a big hole and it’s a big mess in there.
Not sure if this helps. But I am turning the center console into my power station. I will take apart the power inverter casing and I will be using some simple ABS plastic as the face place and cover to mount USB/110/andUSB-C to this 58806-60051 area and rear outside of the center console. This way everything stays in one spot and can be tucked away. I will use the Victory 4x4 console molle panel to basically hang everything on clips and my ORS molle panel. Ram mount laptop mount attached to the passenger seat rail.

Reactions: GTV
Not sure if this helps. But I am turning the center console into my power station. I will take apart the power inverter casing and I will be using some simple ABS plastic as the face place and cover to mount USB/110/andUSB-C to this 58806-60051 area and rear outside of the center console. This way everything stays in one spot and can be tucked away. I will use the Victory 4x4 console molle panel to basically hang everything on clips and my ORS molle panel. Ram mount laptop mount attached to the passenger seat rail.

I like the idea of making it into a power station 👍

Edit: This is showing unavailable now. I did find that you can still get this part stateside if you order the entire console pocket for around $325-350. Might be a good idea anyway if your center console looks like mine.

Reactions: GTV
I just gave mine away to someone on this forum, looks like it's a popular piece.

I have one and can mail it out, for free, if anyone wants it. Just have to cover shipping. Shoot me a pm.

Reactions: BCM
I could use one too, PM me if you got it

Here is the part number 58806-60050 or 58806-60051. Now finding it is a matter of luck because it's discontinued. Check amayama.
Also not discontinued, Pheonix PDC warehouse shows 5. After those 5 are sold then it'll most likely be discontinued

Toyota parts guy here 👋

Yes @BenCC has a make but I am not sure if he is active on here anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom