what's with this Search Engine? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
On topic: this is regarding tech searches for the 80 section so as not to annoy you-know-who...
(Disclaimer: the presence of this disclaimer was for Junk's benefit ;))

anyway, I'm fed up with this search engine. One of us (Me or It) are not too smart. I use the Advanced features and I still can't find stuff. I mean I just put in "oil filter" for the last 600 days and it comes back with only 37 hits. Is that unlikely or what....?

what's with this thing?

grrrr.....
E

<<<<<"what's with this Search Engine?">>>>>>>

Bad head gasket.

bet it conked out right after the extended warranty expired too....
E

who's board is this (who runs it)? I know of a great search engine that could be added on pretty easily - that works great. If the powers that be want to talk i would love to help out.

e - most feel the same way. That's why there are so many posts concerning this in the proper area for this post ... the IH8Mud updates and comments area :D

HP - send a PM to Woody - he always appreciates suggestions and offers for help.

I know he's got some things in the works, but things to take time and keep in mind he has a job and works on his junk when not beating on it or rolling it.

I agree the search engine is lame. Living with what we have if you want volume just use "filter" in your search, 1005 entries. I used "oil filter" and selected "match as phrase" and got 293 entries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom