Votes: 1 5.6%
  • OME

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bilstein all the way, love my 5150's...

and the non-reservoir version is the 5125....travel-length versus the 5100 application-specific numbers...

I run 14" stroke on mine at all 4 corners and opted to modify my upper mounts....my rig IS more flexy that most tho....

suggestion: get the rig 'balancing' in a ditch on the drivers front and passenger rear tire....the opposite two tires should be in the air....measure the compressed and extended differences to determine stroke needs, then do some calculations to find and fit the shock that fits in that range....it MAY require some modification of your upper mounts (I ran Ford towers in front, now run custom upper mounts all around)

RTI does NOT max your travel....not even close...

Bilstein all the way, love my 5150's...

and the non-reservoir version is the 5125....travel-length versus the 5100 application-specific numbers...

I run 14" stroke on mine at all 4 corners and opted to modify my upper mounts....my rig IS more flexy that most tho....

suggestion: get the rig 'balancing' in a ditch on the drivers front and passenger rear tire....the opposite two tires should be in the air....measure the compressed and extended differences to determine stroke needs, then do some calculations to find and fit the shock that fits in that range....it MAY require some modification of your upper mounts (I ran Ford towers in front, now run custom upper mounts all around)

RTI does NOT max your travel....not even close...
So are you saying that the 5125 is the equivelant to a 5100 except you just order by travel length?

Anyone got the Bilstein 5100 part numbers for a 2 or 4" lift? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom