What's it worth? 88 Xtra cab SR5 4x4 5-speed 22RE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, not exactly sure what my truck is worth - hope you guys can help me out. Apologies if this type of thread isn't allowed.

1988 Toyota Pickup Xtra Cab SR5 4x4 5-speed 22RE. 233k miles, no rust, original paint, bed paint immaculate - had camper on since new until last year, all records back to 1988 including factory build sheet (in Japanese).

Thanks

TEhl6fk.jpg

Gmlo2S5.jpg

bwmzseiacda51.jpg

vYy8PKa.jpg

a4GUCp7.jpg

Looks super clean but the mileage will scare a lot of potential buyers. Lower mileage versions (110k) like this have sold on BAT for the low teens So I’m thinking you could probably get around $10k if all the maintenance is up to date (belts, hoses, fluids) and your willing for the right buyer to come around. $8k if you want to sell it quickly

There are buyers out there of all kinds. List your price out there. Market will tell you if you are high. Adjust from there.

Looks super clean but the mileage will scare a lot of potential buyers. Lower mileage versions (110k) like this have sold on BAT for the low teens So I’m thinking you could probably get around $10k if all the maintenance is up to date (belts, hoses, fluids) and your willing for the right buyer to come around. $8k if you want to sell it quickly

thanks for the info, not totally sure if I’ll be selling it - just trying to get a ballpark figure.

Very nice truck.

You really need to flush out that nasty brake fluid though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom