What's a RHD (not an HZJ72) worth? Already imported (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think he would make the most money just parting it out.
He does not have the interest in parting it out. He knows he'd come out ahead financially, but doesnt' have the energy or connections to do that.

He could trailer it to the Lone-star Roundup or Cruise Moab and let the buyers do all the wrenching for him.
do some pre event advertising, even let people advance bid on what they want. People will have blast stripping it to the frame.

He does not have the interest in parting it out. He knows he'd come out ahead financially, but doesnt' have the energy or connections to do that.

ih8mud vultures come out quick lol.

Parting out is a nightmare. I’m staring at a wrecked eurovan I bought back to part and completely dreading it. Even though there is a lot of money in the parts, I’m dreading. I parted my old 55 and it was a pain.

What he has is probably worth $7-$10k from the pictures I can see provided it’s not totally rotted out and runs. Just importing a bj73 is gonna cost you $5k.

He could trailer it to the Lone-star Roundup or Cruise Moab and let the buyers do all the wrenching for him.
do some pre event advertising, even let people advance bid on what they want. People will have blast stripping it to the frame.
Not to many 70 owners at these events and certainly not the ones that would be interested in actually forking out some cash and remove the parts themselves in a dirty parking lot . Parting out is not as easy as people think and I have been parting out 70 series for around 20 years now , no way I start it at an event in the parking lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom