What the fu.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am home recording a new music CD in my studio.

The boards are dead, ( 'cept for chit chat) everyone is outside having a life :D :D

I went out in woods yesterday, now I have to go again taday, I am going out at around 2:00 , Sunday/today, might camp and go all day Mon. too.

Want to do Rush55? Desert dude???

Sethro

want to...yes

can... ah well really shouldn't. I'm working on a music CD for a winery, inside looking out the sliding glass door ...what a day

BTW where are you heading??

Thanks for the invite Sledge, but I gotta do a little maintainence on the pig in the form of an exhaust/intake manifold gasket. Finances are gonna keep me grounded for most of the month, with the exception of the meeting and CK run the 17th and 18th. I'd also like to get a CB by then, get my air lines for OBA plumbed, and run the wiring for my back up light. Other than that all's great with the Pig.
Anyone else trying to cross out lines in their "Cruiser Want List" this week?

The 60 is down for now. No registration. Waiting on parts to pass smog.
Taking the Heep out today for a little mild solo wheeling and camping with Shica.
Heading out to Oak Flats. Nothing too serious. Just need to get off the pavement a bit.

We're trying to move to Mesa/Tempe in the next month, so our commutes will be more
reasonable. Looking to get a garage so I can do a little work on the 60 w/out the rental
office getting all uppity.
Should be ready for a real wheeling trip (albeit in the Heep) in a month or so. I've been
promised a week's notice if I ever need to work on a Sat. And never on a Sunday. So my
schedule will be pretty open once I'm settled in and moved into the new place.
Man. It feels really good to be able to say that. :D

Dude- let me know when you're in town next month, so we can talk more about a trail cleanup.

Dude- let me know when you're in town next month, so we can talk more about a trail cleanup.

wiil do: I would like to get down to Sheepsbridge (bloody basin rd)again this year. That beach along the Verde river is a mess. Maybe next month would work. Prolly take the Tacoma so I can load it up with junk :)

I think I will be back the week of Oct 4th -- tentitive that Sat the 9th?

Well the exhaust manifold gasket was a flop. Actually the header was a flop, as it's still leaking, but the intake manifold laeks are gone. I gotta take the SOB off, weld it some more, grind it, smooth it, put it back on and see what happens then. If it still leaks then I'm just gonna have to buy a new header |^(

rush 55

Where are the details for the CK run, seemed to have not seen any, guess I have not been paying good enough attention, knew about the smily rock/mingus run but that is it.

Sethro

sethro go check the monthly cruiser cruise thread, the CK run is gonna be the sat. after our next "cruise in".

"labor day",,, im not in labor.

desertdude said:
I think I will be back the week of Oct 4th -- tentitive that Sat the 9th?
The next weekend would be better. My birfday is the 8th. :) And since we're both working, we'll be celebrating it the 9th.

Should I bring a cake ? What better place to celebrate but on the trails, with your peeps?

Bummer: I will be gone the next three weeks in Oct.

Let me know if you change your mind... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom