What the fu.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got back in town. Been in SanDiego since friday. Jerome next weekend and maybe I'll start gettin some of that chit marked off my cruiser list.

ok, rush55, I can see that your ass is makin fun of my Ky. axcent aint cha.

He HE

I guess the AZLCA is going next weekend the 11th, it is here

http://www.azlca.net/event/jerome.htm

We can go with you all at a differant time if you like, don't matter to me. What you think time frame wize????

What works good for you guys, Clay 2

Seldgero

Yeah, I'll prolly pass on the AZLCA run, but if you think the trail is cool enough to hit again in about a month or so, I'm sure we can do that. And if even not, we can always rendezvous somewhere betwixt and go explorin'.
BTW how was your camping/4Xing trip?

real good, found some more grat trails, super great veiws, just plain knock your socks off,

smiley rock is a good trail, real fun, lot more fun stuff to play on, I think I will go this weekend, but will go again any time

Sethro

O.K. I'm back. Everyone can calm down now. I see a few things have happened but other than that everything looks good.

sethro im not plannin on goin out till the CK run, still gotta wax and buff my pig from the cinders !!!.

hey BMT!!! you were gone?

-still gotta wax and buff my pig from the cinders !!!.
Hey don't forget about sprayin' on that layer of clear-coat. That reminds me, I wanted to tell you guys that my 26" aluminum rims just got in today, along with my 305/65R26 Super Swamper Boggers. The center sections of my rims rotate backwards and have the phat neon lights. It's gonna be pimp, yo.

RUSH55 said:
Yo BMAN, whatter ya doin' in Jerome next w/e?

Big VW show and campout up at Don's place, (Goldking?) mine. Friday saturday and Sunday. You should come up and check it out. Pretty much just a 3 day drunkfest with a bunch of hippies and stoners and s***. By far my favorite show of the year. Gimme a call on my cel if you're gonna come up. 602-763-0529

Yep, $1 buys you 2 tickets and a chance at winning a restored VW bus. Pretty fun show every year. I usually drive my bug up but she's torn down righ now so I'll be taking the Taco up.

I think I spotted ya outside Cwood this morning turning off the hiway down a neighborhood road. Your rig have a rack and stuff? Give me a call when ya come up and I'll be sure to come find the 55. You'll have to park up the hill a bit. Act like you're going up to see Don at the mine then walk down to the show. That way they won't charge ya.

Just looked at the pics from the cinders and it was deffinately you I saw this morning.

How the hell are you still making replys then, homeboy?
Yeah, I got the exhaust manifold prob. all squared away, NO LEAKS!!!! I went to town a couple times shortly afterwards. I'll give you a call tomorrow BMAN.

Dustin,
It was good to finally meet ya. Thanks for comming up and sharin a couple beers. We'll catch ya on Friday at the cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom