What part is that? (1 Viewer)

Jan 6, 2003
I'm looking for the rubber/metal grommets that go on the air filter housing brackets to bolt it down to engine. I can't find it on the SOR website, and I don't know what the part name is to look it up. Is there anyplace that sells something similar? I'm thinking of just using some rubber and metal washers to sandwich the bracket, but if I can find the orignal parts it would be nice. Oh yeah, it for a 1975 with the 2F engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom