What mod did you add to your Toyota this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, yes and no. You do have to drill a new hole a couple inches back for the cab mount bolt. To add strength though, there is a plate underneath the floor that runs from that bolt back to the factory hole, where you put a carriage bolt through the plate and the factory hole. Not sure if that makes since... I can get a couple pics if you're really interested.

Got some new tires as the stockers were about wore out after only 20k+ miles. 275/70/18 BFG KO2'S... Loving them so far. Makes it look like a different truck.

44B6BCA2-FAC3-4A6C-9B5B-0AC89C8A4569.jpeg

473E5E06-4FD7-4F4C-AD58-E148A7135F42.jpeg

The cruiser got new furniture, thanks to @fjfodee and Brendan

View attachment 1655713
My front seats are pretty bad. Do you mind if I ask how much it was to have them reupholstered?

They look great.

Edit: never mind, I see that the leather isn’t new. Look good regardless.
Thanks.

Had a few minutes before the sun went down yesterday so I changed up the limb risers to protect my snorkel and installed the Foxwing onto the new roofrack.

IMG_7584.JPG

IMG_7585.JPG

Don't think I got any pics but @YotaJosh and @Tireguy87 installed new bearings, rotors, calipers and pads on my front axle yesterday. Also charged up the AC to get ready for next weekend... Thanks fellas!!

Figured I'd try a thread revival!

Put some 315s on my 100. They are visually much bigger than the 285s I had on it, but since they were very close in weight I don't feel much of a difference. I ended up having to cut the pinch weld and use the BFH liberally to clearance them. I did that while I was replacing my tie rod ends.

Then I got around to my heater t's. When the hot side t broke I was really glad I did!

Now I'm just waiting for the White Knuckle sliders to arrive. I will add skids sometime in the future.

Does anybody know of a good spot in the Little Rock area that I can give this thing a quick shakedown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom