What I did with the empty center console space, Lx 450. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hkfan7

SILVER Star
Threads
I also sprayed the entire console by rattle can (matching color )
DBEAA652-19A4-4136-AB0F-AC6C355788C0.jpeg
2F23AFF2-EA8D-40DA-85AC-FFF3C29D7826.jpeg
including the black shift console trim.1
1778D843-2E2E-419E-8111-AC046D604575.jpeg
19076D8E-A9C1-42F4-98D9-4D518E9BEF4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool. I’m kinda confused, there is a hidden compartment for the firearm?

Do you guys down there keep em with a loaded mag in it or is that against the law?

Up in “America - light” aka Canada we can’t really take handguns anywhere other than to and from the range, and can’t have anything loaded in the vehicle unless your a cop or armored bank security type.

Do you guys down there keep em with a loaded mag in it or is that against the law?

Up in “America - light” aka Canada we can’t really take handguns anywhere other than to and from the range, and can’t have anything loaded in the vehicle unless your a cop or armored bank security type.

Yea, im in comifornia ... if you run into an intruder this new administration won’t even allow you to spit at them. THE FIREARM IS NOT LOADED AND ITS FOR SHOW ONLY!!. It’s actually a play gun, my big boy play gun.

Hey what paint did you use for the black?

Lacquer flat black. Just make sure you prep it lightly. It’ll wear well.

Thanks. Good addition. I have modified my lx console a good bit but I want to do something clean and clever to use the space where the sub was at more efficiently.

I live in a different state so it is more common to have the holster attached to the person, but there are places you can't take it, it is nice to have a place you can quickly place it before you go in.

Looks good, wet formed leather on there?

Obviously we don’t have the same crime rates and people taking firearms with them just isn’t a thing here, but I get that it doesn’t make sense to have one unless it’s loaded or can be loaded very quickly there isn’t a point to having one.

I do bring either a lever action or a hunting rig with me when camping (non provincial campsites) or exploring and hunting obviously, but for the most part they are just a liability to get stolen if left out in a vehicle anywhere.

Cool to see though, would rather carry a large pistol or revolver in the woods than a larger rifle if it was allowed in some areas. Those Chiappa rhinos look fun.

With a name like HK fan you would think a HK45 would be a more likely choice. lol.
Well you have a point there but my Hardchrome P7M13 is too small being a 9mm, and my Mark 23 socom too big. And my SP89 would be an overkill. Too bad my PSG is too big also, so I settled for this Les Bauer hardchrome, it’s kinda snazzy being a play gun 45acp.😜

We have 20 states here now that are "constitutional carry" meaning you don't need a permit or license to carry your loaded firearm. That's how it should be done! 🇺🇸🇺🇲 Hoping we get the next 30 states here to recognize our 2nd Amendment.

I used the old subwoofer & CD changer space as an amp rack. Two standard Class A amps and a crossover cab fit in there.

Would love to see some pictures of this! Got a thread?
Thread, no. Picture yes. The space is tall enough to stack another amp on top and the amps fill in the hole where the CD changer was. I was going to install a perforated screen in the hole. The old subwoofer grill provides ventilation.

There is also plenty of room for a power bus and relays.
88C8AC86-3BD6-4695-AD5D-44E97B3A1D8B.jpeg
B12F4CD3-3357-41E5-A1C1-46FFD2797D36.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom