What have you done to your 4x4 lately 2019? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New OEM power steering pump.

Will not actually on my 4X4 but I've been told I need to post some pictures of my trailer build since I'm not running a thread on it

Looking good Rob.

Hey gang looks like my 4x4 and the fam will be arriving in KC March 25th. Here is my new local work number 913-274-5242. Looking forward to being closer to you all.

Dropped off my rear driveshaft at Inland Truck to have the slip joint replaced. Got it back within 2 days.

Huge thanks to @cjmoon for his help with my sons 80. All the PM under that hood a few weeks ago and tonight he dropped by to delete the factory alarm so she would start. Grateful for the LC community!

Dropped off my rear driveshaft at Inland Truck to have the slip joint replaced. Got it back within 2 days.

hopefully you used the downtown location of inland truck. Olathe one was terrible for us last time.

hopefully you used the downtown location of inland truck. Olathe one was terrible for us last time.
I actually went to the one on Parvin Rd. IIRC the guy's name was John.

Purtty.

Trailer side box welding.

1875EAE2-6BDD-4DA4-ACC3-9D3BDEEE6F22.jpeg

Deleted the ABS and LSPV. Thanks to 2fpower and FZJ80 in KC for all the help. The 80is stopping better than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom