What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (68 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol yea. The fiancé and I took one look and said it needs to get back to being dirty immediately. Already have a trip planned for this weekend.
Next, you be breaking the10 mpg mark and the world had better watch out!

Installed it last night.

1662124298821.png

Finished wiring up the winch inside the center section of the new bumper and then got it all installed. Super pleased with how it looks. Just a few more adjustments and it will be all set.

View attachment 3104201

View attachment 3104200

View attachment 3104203

View attachment 3104204

View attachment 3104205

That Dissent bumper looks amazing! It's so temping with the sale they're running this weekend. How easy is it to remove the bull bar? Can it be done without uninstalling a bunch of parts? And I noticed you're running Diode Dynamics lights instead of the Rigids I normally see. Did you have to modify the bumper to mount the Diode Dynamic lights?

That Dissent bumper looks amazing! It's so temping with the sale they're running this weekend. How easy is it to remove the bull bar? Can it be done without uninstalling a bunch of parts? And I noticed you're running Diode Dynamics lights instead of the Rigids I normally see. Did you have to modify the bumper to mount the Diode Dynamic lights?
Thanks! Yea I am super happy with it. The bull bar can be removed and installed with the bumper assembled, just need to pull the light plates off to access the captive nut plates for the far edge bolts.

The DD lights are great. They are almost exactly the same size as the rigid ones just cheaper. I used an extra washer on each side of the mount, but it probably didn’t require it, I just like to over-engineer stuff.

Slee mill-spec terminals for the win!
4529116B-3F8F-4721-88B4-B191553C5BD4.jpeg

I haven't done anything per se, however:
- The body shop has my new custom windows for the rear quarter windows! Its been about 10 weeks waiting for them
- I have a new antenna for the CB. I picked one that will match the height of the solar panels to at least give me 2 metres of warning before I drive into a shopping centre carpark.
- Received my Runca winch, and can already feel the frustration of trying to mount it.

I swear, once this is done it will be the final mods...

Depo headlights outfitted with moroimoto projectors on my 2003. This is pure class. No more using fog lights to see at night. Really happy with the way they work. Looks cool too.

View attachment 2975878
Where did you source these depos? Simply plug and play?

3420BC6A-5671-4F4C-80FB-EA689E2E5B14.jpeg

Drained and filled the oil, swapped a new oil filter, finally put in the Fumoto and boy sure is convenient now moving forward to do those oil changes especially with the dissent skid plate there.

Took her out last night to aim those 6” rigid sae fogs and DD spots.

Just did a compression test, checked coils, and replaced spark plugs. 251,xxx miles. compression readings ranged from 165 to 185, average was about 175. All plugs were grey/tan and dry. 6 out of 8 coil packs had cracked stems. I replaced them with the cheap Chinese ones due to cost. fingers crossed I guess. If some of those fail I'll spring for the denso ones.

Changed the DS CV outer shaft, oil seal and tighten bearing. Should do the other side and also need to change tie rods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom