What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (77 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in Truckee, CA over the winter and purchased a 100 series about 2 weeks ago. Finally got around to doing some off-roading this weekend and did a little solo trip following some of the Funtrek trails around Lake Tahoe.
The Ellis Peak trail is a ton of fun and beautiful with some snow everywhere.

I did part of the Rubicon trail, just the east side going back to the Tahoe. There were some tricky areas, mostly on the Ellis Peak trail, but very impressed with how the cruiser handled it. Atrac is pretty good.

Is the whole trail doable with a 100? I'm not yet lifted but on 285 tires.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

SOA conversion on my trailer along with fresh paint on the wheels & new tires to compliment the tow vehicle 😁
View attachment 2096572

Also did SPC upper control arms & new lower ball joints but not really photo worthy.

That the JC bumper or something like that? I like it... very nice and simple.

The project started, Made it to the driveway and lots of hours ordering parts.

View attachment 2096915
04 with 116 k

she will come around
Interior Smoked in - bad
Underside in amazingly clean

I had some good luck with a couple rounds of these for the smoke smell.

That looks very sharp. As for the smell, while mine was smoked in a well (ashes in the ash tray- I never even thought to look). the vehicle had little odor when I picked it up, and now I can't tell at all. So there is hope.

Heater tees on the new ride, the hot side basically disintegrated, the other side broke at the raised lip part, i ended up removing all the hoses to dig it out and flush it.

48834743952_be3b7878e6_h.jpg

Then mounted the Metaltech sliders on

48834572226_063cfa2b89_h.jpg

And roof rack

48834203268_3e8850fed1_h.jpg

I had some good luck with a couple rounds of these for the smoke smell.

I found these work really good for pet smells too. Leaves it smelling VERY new carish rather than “springtime lavender” or something stupid. It made my wife nauseous though so if you spray it really good leave it sit for a day before hopping in would be my suggestion. Other post have also instructed how to get rid of smoking smells in the heat/AC systems with some sort of cleaner you spray into the system through a hole you drill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom