What do the Marines, Tigers & Coca Cola Have in Common? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
They all have a fight song!

So I figured the Upstate Cruisers need one, too! I would like to hear from all of you on your ideas for a song we can adopt as our "Official Fight Song".

Post your ideas here for your vote and your reason why it should be included. The only criteria is hat it has to be clean of vulgar meaning and it must be in the public domain. That's it! Otherwise anything goes.

On our next Sonic meeting your entry will be played and your explaination for why it should be considered will be read to all members who want to participate and then be put forth to a vote.

So get your motors running (Steppenwolf, Born to be wild) and get your ideas on here, Cruisers!

JP: Please make this a sticky.

they have all killed lots of people :confused:

well maybe not the coke one :D

I say throw in a line about "big wheels" and ""this ain't no J**P club".

I'll try and come up with something.

I don't know but I have the urge to play "The Ride Of The Valkyries" at the beginning of a trail ride. Just need to get some big PA speakers and run it though my CB.

I second Wagners' Ride of the Valkyries. Awesome tune to play before and during a trying obstacle/trail.

How bout some Blue's Brother's.. it's a 106 miles to chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigs, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!

or Tiger Rag...do I need to say more

or some Fall Guy...some of us have tried to jump our cruisers like his truck.

or some Smokey and the Bandit...JR. bring the car....runnin from the law

VTCruiser said:
"East Bound and Down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say can't be done..."

"Cause their thirsty in Atlanta, and theirs beer in Texarkana"

"Daddy, look at that big ugly alligator.",

"That reminds me, I gotta call your moma tonight."

Take a left turn daddy, take a right turn daddy, we are in the clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom