What do real land cruiser owners think of the FJC?

I've owned an 80 and now my FJ. Not the same vehicle but I wouldn't want it that way. I lived out of my 80 for a short time. Not sure how comfortable the FJ would be under same circumstances. Both are incredibly capable off road but the FJ is way more at home on road. Both daily drivers so MPG is a big deal. I do miss my sunroof, though.

253687_2119938802317_2231918_n.jpg

xlx

I have a couple good friends with land cruisers and have met many cool LC owners along the way. Never have I met any one pretentious enough to tell me that my FJ was not part of the land cruiser heritage (until the internet that is). The fact that people would make an argument based on a few parts such as a SA front or some letters on a tag show me that they don't understand the heritage of the "land cruiser" family.
According to this ad, the latest FJC sounds more LandCruiser than any current LC I've come across. Keyboard Cruisers can cram it.
View attachment 1912614
For the price of $3320, I'll take one in each color.

FJ404345

GOLD Star
Bought a FJC new in 2007, with all the full packages and 4WD option.

By having the option to choose between a 2WD or 4WD FJC it already spoke for itself then.

Out of a herd of 6 Landcruisers and 1 FJC, it was the FJC that left 3 years later in 2010 with 14K miles.

To get the idea, now 10 years later, I still have the 6 Landcruisers 40's, 80, and 100

:cheers:w

Last edited:
Top Bottom