What did you work on tonight? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Way cool! I thought about doing my 9mm as a sbr, but I will be putting a supressor on it so I think instead of doing 2 stamps I will just make the supressor " permanent" by doing a blind pin on an 11.5 inch barrel and use the supressor to make up the rest of the 16" length.

I have a lot of the small parts for AR type rifles if you ever need anything.

Thanks for the parts offer. ABQ Guns had the dent pin I launched.:rofl: I bought a couple extra ... while I was there. :cool:

Form 1's and Form 4's are a rabbit hole. In addition to the Form 1, I have a Form 4 for a 30cal going on too (Christmas purchase that was backordered, and just came back in stock). I will suppress the 9mm, but not right away.

Thanks for the parts offer. ABQ Guns had the dent pin I launched.:rofl: I bought a couple extra ... while I was there. :cool:

Form 1's and Form 4's are a rabbit hole. In addition to the Form 1, I have a Form 4 for a 30cal going on too (Christmas purchase that was backordered, and just came back in stock). I will suppress the 9mm, but not right away.
who are you responding to?

I guess I was ignoring you. Don't know what you did to deserve that, but I fixed it.
Some how did that to dump awhile back...

I was in Death Valley a few weeks ago with the sisters. I stopped along the road to the Racetrack to take a leak, stepped in front of the truck, and found the truck was pissing harder than I was. A stop in Furnace Creek for stop leak got me home. It only seemed to puke hard when I was off pavement. Time for a radiator.

I went with an aluminum KoyoRad instead of a brass. I had an issue with the fan shroud mount. It pushed the shroud 1/2" into the engine, rubbing the shroud on the AC. It also put a huge gap between the radiator and the shroud. I cut the shroud mount off, overlapped it to the radiator mount, and pop riveted it back on.

KoyoRad radiator-sm.jpg

Water pump "while I was in there." That and new belts and hoses.

water pump-sm.jpg

Koyorad.jpg

I was in Death Valley a few weeks ago with the sisters. I stopped along the road to the Racetrack to take a leak, stepped in front of the truck, and found the truck was pissing harder than I was. A stop in Furnace Creek for stop leak got me home. It only seemed to puke hard when I was off pavement. Time for a radiator.

I went with an aluminum KoyoRad instead of a brass. I had an issue with the fan shroud mount. It pushed the shroud 1/2" into the engine, rubbing the shroud on the AC. It also put a huge gap between the radiator and the shroud. I cut the shroud mount off, overlapped it to the radiator mount, and pop riveted it back on.

View attachment 3582053

Water pump "while I was in there." That and new belts and hoses.

View attachment 3582054

View attachment 3582057
What has become of your 2.7L swap?

I tried to sell some of these 80% paperweights, but nobody wanted them. They've been sitting on my toolbox so I figured I'd throw aluminum chips all over my garage. I needed little sparkles everywhere.
PXL_20240401_172841174.MP.jpg

Threw some parts in one to check fit. Everything fit good so I threw an upper on it and ran a few rounds through it to try it out.
PXL_20240401_174934095.MP.jpg

It worked so I took it apart.

These things aren't quite as fun to put together as the old commie garbage I used to play with.

What has become of your 2.7L swap?
There is - or was - a pretty good 4x4 shop in Pahrump, just east of downtown Death Valley (Furnace Creek)...

I am impressed you can do that with the hood on!
I had the same thought. I didn't pull the engine. Ali said the same thing. No idea how he did that.

I had the same thought. I didn't pull the engine. Ali said the same thing. No idea how he did that.
That's prolly only the 100'th 22r* he's taken out, he can prolly do it blindfolded, hood or no hood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom