What did you do with your Tundra or Sequoia this weekend? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any other tundra peeps ditch the tow mirrors? Found a brand new set of take off mirrors for my tundra. Got them installed yesterday and I find them much easier to use in normal life. The tow mirrors kinda messed with my eyes when backing-a little hard to explain.

I quite like the tow mirrors. Massive blind spots but absolutely amazing for for seeing all around the truck.

My buddy made me this HD hitch carrier for our up coming Dempster HWY trip.

20240211_141312.jpg

Travis is local to me and he does great work. Has cut several pieces for me on his CNC plasma table. Love his tundra bumpers.
Great is an understatement. His fab skills are off the charts in my book. He was also extremely accommodating opening his shop early Sunday morning so my buddy that was in town could get the bumper for me.

Please document the install! It would take a few cold ones before I was ready to cut the truck up, but I am sure it will be worth it.

Decided to do something with the chalky.. splotchy paint.. Meguiars ultimate compound and 303 Graphene nano spray.. lotta hours on the DA tool. Turned out nice for 20 year old paint. This is a truck I rarely drive.. but looks better parked now!

IMG_1465.jpeg

IMG_1470.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

IMG_1471.jpeg

IMG_1472.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom