What did you do with your Tundra or Sequoia this weekend? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the Sequoia around for a tour of WNC on the Blue Ridge Parkway and Chimney Rock!

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Is there more Info on this tundra build? I like.
I don't have a build thread or anything but here are a couple of more pics and I can answer any questions.

2001 Tundra Limited
ARB Sahara Bar
ARB IQ Lights
Comeup SOLO 12.5 Winch
37x13.5R17 Yokohama X-AT Tires
SCS F5 Wheels
4.88 Gears with Airlockers F/R
ADS Coilovers and Piggyback Rear Shocks
Custom Alcan Rear Springs

MITS Alloy Tray and Canopy
Alu-Cab Tent

Current
1698355706307.png

Previous Look
1698355999948.png

Nothing big here, but I did install a Midland MXT400 and an GMRS antenna from Alamosa Antenna. I have to say I was really impressed with the quality of the antenna and the spring base. It's super beefy.

View attachment 3465701
One of the cleanliest 1st gens. I wished arb still produced that bumper. Do you have a Instagram?

Great looking truck, what are the details on the suspension and tire size? Have there been any mods to the pinch welds or arches that the flares are covering up?
It’s a Toytec suspension with OME rear coils that will end up all Dobinsons. The tires are 35” no mods to the front body mounts (yet). Coastal Offroad makes a plate for chopping them and you only need pinch seam work for 37’s.

Those flares aren’t covering up anything and it may be difficult to keep them once the front bumper goes aftermarket…

Great, thanks for the info! Looking forward to seeing further developments on it.

I kept reading about an updated gas pedal that reduced the touchy throttle response my truck has. Finally paid up the $40 for one and I must say it wasn’t worth it. Yes it made a difference, but it was barely noticeable.

I kept reading about an updated gas pedal that reduced the touchy throttle response my truck has. Finally paid up the $40 for one and I must say it wasn’t worth it. Yes it made a difference, but it was barely noticeable.
Same here.

New rear passenger wheel bearing. It was pretty noisy. Just got the whole assembly with bearing pre-pressed. It was the same price as having someone remove and press on the new one. Quiet as a mouse now.

IMG_3646.jpeg

We were getting my AC Servo Assembly installed and ended up breaking the arm on one of the servos (the one circled.)
Going by Toyota tomorrow but any chance any of y’all have a part number? Would be much appreciated for sure

IMG_9256.jpeg

IMG_2270.jpeg

I just brought the Sequoia home. Just a regular Limited with 4x4, no TRD package. I am coming from a 2012 4Runner and never needed MTS for the things I do, so didn't see a need to spend the extra $3.8K for the TRD pack. The only things I plan to do to the vehicle are an ARB air compressor in the battery compartment (I have a boat and would like to be able to easily reach the trailer tires), Method 703's with 285/70r17's (for when I drive on the beach or do a forest service trail), and a roof rack of some kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom