What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (70 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another successful trip to and from the duck blind.

E7AE1227-727C-47DC-956B-CCAC6457BB73.jpeg

Last edited:
While many were playing in the snow I was playing on the beach.:flipoff2: I have been trying to get to this lighthouse for several years but to make it the tide needs to be perfect or you get land locked. Cross it off the list:clap:

mLNMruGtfMntZd8a9T5KlHm2igneregpKChrOchRYh7fTt55Tc_Km-1vYznEWTW69p8XRwnZG8kpl4grJGT-mq2zAdexiyfKWNhD5f6d5Q2eiO-AJ2ZUKnUTIj0QqOsm3oBwIAbn3Thc4dfFtwFAWA1WHxaFRH-olVXx-Xs05Jsf0kYPLSFNuINs3LIgJ88qvMxla1PBoTBTJCn80DFHwn57NlRNShOd3P6oD6CHI3Lm8OfVqD4oI3jgYpgHixlEAjqoZPuiYFLqO_edfhR5-LWHekGu9uAvxRTNQFe_Mf289X2bi3sBBDuukNgSf19CcInBS-2q3xVKUzVcbeor4xJcKIRAaRNn4I1A61Js5NlZwGS7uHDqHzLraFtkS6JflAJDcTbya2D4TdrzDOK2i9ZAwthRvve3cCfZqoaRbHkmxfYbPE7DNgp1NGDMZ5er9xwkzwAo741OtQEWw5JNGb2hHmxFcfNxxdCuKQHUFvbF2RP4hklLWuc7hgGm40Tfn5E_l8NUR6vjVn6Nknw2cVkoOZgH5a9QwlkgNUv26vXMGdxY1fSNCswJxGyiigtwvD2eEKksNOFRhvIW35iJkAwnBEL0QADVCcLG4cbgprqKYDLQTN_GL1QqYXC4MUd4_Vb0QIIPp8qyZ1LZuHc0iBE84Q=w1252-h938-no

VIDEO LINK ► Sign in - Google Accounts

Noted - GPS is not accurate

Last edited:
looks like the u-boat watch towers I climbed as a kid on vacation in delaware :cool:

Went to CO. I didn't look to see what kind of Toyota's the other one was but I took a pic none-the-less.

I'm not a fan of D-rings in the front of a rig...it's advertising, "Hey, hey, I'm gonna get stuck so pull me out!" I'm probably just getting old.

Zona

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5296 (1).jpg

I'm not a fan of D-rings in the front of a rig...it's advertising, "Hey, hey, I'm gonna get stuck so pull me out!" I'm probably just getting old.

I don't like them because I hate hearing them clunking around and if you actually do need them they are rusted solid or caked in mud. Mine live in my recovery bag with my straps.

Went to CO. I didn't look to see what kind of Toyota's the other one was but I took a pic none-the-less.

Zona

View attachment 1885479
View attachment 1885487

Ummm.......look under the front of your truck.....Better remove those recovery point rings then..........so you're not advertising "I'm gonna get stuck!".....

Ummm.......look under the front of your truck.....Better remove those recovery point rings then..........so you're not advertising "I'm gonna get stuck!".....

True, but at least the factory ones aren't as obvious and bright red.

Kind of like seeing a street car with a pronounced TOW hook in the back with the sticker and in bright red. Sure its functional but a but overkill for driving to work or the store.

You keep your bright red D-rings on, that's okay buddy. hahhahaa

Zona

I left the D rings on my old truck all the time because i thought it looked cool. When I actually needed to use them, they were all corroded and the threads were rusty and it was a giant pain in the ass to fumble with.

Never again.

Had saggy visor syndrome so got some LS visors from @kbFJ60 for a quick fix. Also my dash was starting to crack in its 2nd spot so thanks to @RFB and @Box Rocket I ordered an Escape Gear dash protector after seeing theirs.
302D414D-7674-4A8F-ADFC-DFCAF6AE2EFB.jpeg
55205B73-D198-48CF-A478-6F4728EC244A.jpeg
44648FF9-AB7C-4D21-B606-F647288105EB.jpeg
Took the kids up to go sledding for a few hours. Was too warm though for snowfall and ended up raining on the drive home :(
C859353C-6E39-48A2-AC9B-A4C1CFEDC8FE.jpeg
Also had a thorough smog check but passed no prob. Tech was making me nervous peering around the engine bay a while and had the truck for over an hour!
8F939B7F-DE95-4CC4-9FEA-EB8FD1A854CF.jpeg

Had saggy visor syndrome so got some LS visors from @kbFJ60 for a quick fix. Also my dash was starting to crack in its 2nd spot so thanks to @RFB and @Box Rocket I ordered an Escape Gear dash protector after seeing theirs. View attachment 1886054 View attachment 1886055 View attachment 1886057 Took the kids up to go sledding for a few hours. Was too warm though for snowfall and ended up raining on the drive home :(View attachment 1886056 Also had a thorough smog check but passed no prob. Tech was making me nervous peering around the engine bay a while and had the truck for over an hour!View attachment 1886053
Cool. I've really liked my Escape Gear Dash cover. Helps keep stuff organized but easily in reach for stuff like handheld radios and maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom