What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its a ROKRAX Roof Rack from Rokmen Offroad.
View attachment 1964437

I am on the southside of town near Old Town Littleton. If you are over this way we can definitely meet up.
But I do go to DNV (Aurora, really) twice per year . . .

Last edited:
- Replaced my blown speakers with Focal Toyota specific kits
- New Trail Edition wheels on 275/70/17 ST MAXX

EC7E74EC-9B71-4C9D-8763-947B1540EB77.jpeg

3B37CB43-A875-45CB-9C2E-68A9FF7FCF05.jpeg

D07BC415-DF28-4090-BEA2-F67402FE86C4.jpeg

B8BEAF51-9B4A-4240-A482-F92CCB06FA25.jpeg

C3A953A1-632D-40FA-8943-D3E199B13E6E.jpeg

Ah. I meant when you come to Moab next week. 😉👍

Sadly my wife is taking the GX to ft. Collins tomorrow for 2 weeks 😩😩
Poor effing timing!!!
Ah yes thats right you are in Moab. Honestly I think the only night we will be in town is Thursday when we get there. Gonna check out vender night at Cruise Moab.

Super jealous of you none nav people!
Why?

I added a BT-45 Bluetooth interface to mine and there is nothing else really needed. Sounds awesome with the ML system. I updated to the 2016 disc just for reference but use Gmaps and Gaia for everything else.

Rad!
Check out vlad's build, I recall he did a reinforcent of one of the skids. Kinda easy if you've got axcess to someone who can TIG aluminum.

think he just reinforced the steel crossmember for the rear skid

Just drove this beauty home from Cali. Compared to my other rigs and I have a few, this was almost too easy to drive.
Bought it for wife to tow light weight horse trailer as I was tired of lending her my newish Tundra TRD Pro. This will also be my daughters first car. So, I am not sure how much modding I ll do other than wheels and tires. But you never know.
2005 with low miles and very clean.

B6D8DC31-1421-4F31-9436-A78B734533AD.jpeg

For more speaker options, better head unit options.
I like the fact that the ML sounds awesome to start with and I don't have to mess with it.
I also like the fact that everything works just fine. Had an Android unit in my Taco and the software was always buggy. I must be getting old. :D

I like the fact that the ML sounds awesome to start with and I don't have to mess with it.
I also like the fact that everything works just fine. Had an Android unit in my Taco and the software was always buggy. I must be getting old. :D
I don’t mind it either. Sounds great to me. However, as the speakers age and fail, there are much less replacement options due to the 8ohm rating.

I don’t mind it either. Sounds great to me. However, as the speakers age and fail, there are much less replacement options due to the 8ohm rating.
Home.speakers, crack into those good.ol' Technics rack system tower speakers that are still kicking... 😁

My ML system sounds like crap, maybe it will sound better when I replace the speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom