What color should I paint my 100? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
fixed the rust on my land cruiser. Now I’m going to repaint the whole truck over. Any suggestions on what colors look the best? I was thinking the new TRD green. I have tan interior unfortunately or I would have gotten the Toyota khaki color. Thanks in advance.

1581485227109.jpeg

should be a doozy

Calvary Blue with tan interior would be pretty badass.
TacomaInText2.png

The TRD Green and other military-themed greens could look good. But, they do run the risk of looking silly if you start doing lots of mods - sorta that wannabe military vehicle. You know, a Wrangler. ;)

The matte paint jobs on the G wagons look cool. I also like the inferno orange from trd. The new Bronco also looks good in orange.

Last edited:
"Pavement"
It's a non-metalic that's been on recent Tacoma's & Tundra's. Someone posted pictures of a 100 at some point in the past that had been done in this color and it looked fantastic.

"Pavement"
Cement. And the OEM Toyota color actually does have a very light metallic flake.

What is your current color? Are you planning on doing door jambs and engine bay? If so, then I think the TRD Army Green is awesome and would go well with the tan interior. Otherwise, I would pick something that doesn't clash with your current color.

FJ Cruiser heritage blue. Similar to Calvary but a little darker. Absolutely beautiful color

I love blues, but Riverrock Green is a great color that would look good with tan interior. Also not available after 2002, so that would be neat. Looks great with stock wheels sprayed gray too.

Of course, black and tan is possibly the best looking color combo of all.

99-00 civic si came in 3 colors. the most epic was electron blue pearl. this is the correct color for all vehicles:
CvGpnbL.png

I certainly don't want to be rude to you, but I have always been surprised by people who rely on the forum to know what color it should paint their vehicle.

Man, paint it the color you like! After all, it is your vehicle and it is you who will be looking at it every day while it is parked in your driveway!

The internet is an inexhaustible resource of image to figure it out !

PS : You can, however, always ask your wife ;)

I certainly don't want to be rude to you, but I have always been surprised by people who rely on the forum to know what color it should paint their vehicle.

Man, paint it the color you like! After all, it is your vehicle and it is you who will be looking at it every day while it is parked in your driveway!

The internet is an inexhaustible resource of image to figure it out !

PS : You can, however, always ask your wife ;)
What kind of individualistic BS is that

After having 3 of them, it has become one of my favorites colors!

001.JPG
016.JPG

067.JPG

083.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom