Well, crap.... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is it a pain to repair? Not trying to be smart here, I'm just thinking filler and a lot of time.
I was hoping the piece was still in there, but must have cracked and fallen off, or I would try to repair it.

I've got an emblem that needs painting that I got for free. Its yours. Come by my office in cypress and its yours.

Hmmm, I have a lot of cool stuff...,but not so much Cruiser stuff, as I just got this one about 2 weeks ago and still buying way too much for it....what other interests do you have?

I’ve got everything I need buddy. I’m not looking for anything in particular, it could be something of little value. Just interesting or cool. It’s more for fun than anything else.

Poor cruiser broke a nail.

My dents show pride. :D

That looks like a red bat and they have a maximum mass of 13 g.

But if it weighs 13 g, can it carry a coconut?

I have an extra 62 series grill that’s been plati dipped over and some black paint.

You can have it.

I’m planning on replacing my current grills later with SOR’s, in preparation for the Great Paint Job of..... 2018 or 2019, or 2020, haha. Getting one piece at a time to prepare for it : )

Let me know, I’m out by Lake Travis.

I have an extra 62 series grill that’s been plati dipped over and some black paint.

You can have it.

I’m planning on replacing my current grills later with SOR’s, in preparation for the Great Paint Job of..... 2018 or 2019, or 2020, haha. Getting one piece at a time to prepare for it : )

Let me know, I’m out by Lake Travis.

Thanks, I really appreciate the offer, but AlexHemi already gave me one. I’ve painted it black and working out how to put the white part in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom