Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome aboard guys. Great to have you join us!!

So, we need to welcome 3 new members from our meeting today........

Bon M. lives in Kinder and drives a nicely modded 2002 tacoma. He is also part of Cajun Yotas. As of today, Bon is not on MUD. Hopefully that changes soon.

Chris N. lives in Marrero and drives a 97FZJ80. Chris' screen name is Nape77.

Josh M. lives in Metairie and drives a 95FZJ80. Josh's screen name is sauce1013.

Welcome aboard guys. Glad you all made it to the meeting today. :cheers:

welcome one n all:cheers:

Welcome aboard guys. To the peeps from my neck of the woods, watch the NOLA Happy hours thread for times when we get together to wrench, socialize and or wheel.

Thanks and I will be watching Nola...Chris has a bundle of goodies getting delivered this week or next...lift, bumper, etc...so if anyone has suggestions we are all EARS

Hello from Lafayette!

Most of you met me at the meeting at Twin Peaks. Some of you already know me. I am excited about being in the Louisiana Land Krewesers, and hope to get involved as soon as possible. I have already got one person to sign up with four more coming right behind him. I look forward to hopefully get the chance to either meet or wheel with each one of you. I will be going on the Hidden Falls trip with Hodges and am excited about that! :steer:

Welcome aboard guys. Glad yo have you on board. Just remember, LLK is for life! Only way out is in a box. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom