Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GA- Georgia Cruisers' started by Vlad, Nov 15, 2005.
Cool! Glad technology updates and Woody could accomplish this for the club.
Although I am not an official Ga Cruiser I have been on your periphery for several years, wish I could attend more meetings but work does not allow it
My mostly stocker DD and a 62 that is being brought back to life after sitting for a wile also stock.
still working on it
What happened to the 80?
well..since it got kinda slow I figured I'd post my DD (and occasional "wide" trail righ)...I'll have some pics of my real trail rig once it's running around.
Well, since Rutbeer started off the theme of poseur rigs, I'll add mine: Uh, it's an old pic with the 36's, now it sports 38's & a little more fender trimmin:
Here's my trail truck
Heres mine,hoepfully it will be getting a 4 speed soon.
I've been trying to join for four years now. But, due to the 350 mile distance, I haven't been able to make the mandatory two consecutive meeting/event minimum.
But, I'm in Georgia.
Since it last made a GA Cruisers showing-SM420, 38.5 SX's, trimming, bumper, winch.
Metal Tech cage getting welded in this week.
Poser pic from right after I bolted up my 38's.
To prove that both trucks are operational, here is a small collage that I put together with pictures I took here at my apt.
Updated Poseur Pic:
Thought I'd add a finished pic. See y'all at GSMTR!
You guys have seen my junk.
Here I am in the usual position...stuck.
Heres my fj6o . Too many mods to list.
Dan's sister...new FJC owner!
2007 FJ Cruiser
1970 FJ40 Project:
Hey yall im Ryan, Im 22 and go to UGA. I've been around for a while, but just found this section for GA cruisers on this forum. I always check the GA Cruisers website for info. I have never been to a meeting, but I have met and riden with lots of yall before.
Youll be seeing more of me around here, here is my 4Runner.
Here's the ride with the new "topless" look.
3spd on the floor
Mostly rebuilt original F Engine
EZ Locker - still in a box
33 x 10.5
No action shots yet. Still work to do.
New one coming on Sunday...
• 1996 FZJ-80
• Two 4 gallon air tanks (total capacity 8 gallon) are mounted where the spare tire used to attach to an Extreme Air 12 V Compressor mounted underneath the hood along with a air tool plug on the back bumper giving you the ability to run air tools and air the tires.
• 35X15.5 Super Swamper TSL/SSR
• Front/Center/Back Toyota Factory Diff Locks
• Front Locking Hubs
• 4:88 Gears
• OME N73
• OME 850J-front coil springs
• OME 863J-rear coil springs (Replaced with new rear gas shocks)
• OME steering damper
• SOF 1.5" Spacers
• SOF front control arms
• 1 x Toyota Style CV drive shaft.
• SOF front and rear sway bar drop brackets
• Stainless steel extended brake lines
• SOF adjustable rear upper-control arms
• SOF adjustable front and rear panhard rods
• 1 x Rear 2" Bump Stop Drop Blocks
• 1 x Front 2" Bump Stop Drop Blocks
• Slee Off-Road front bumper Modified by JKCustoms
• Slee Off-Road rear bumper Modified by JKCustoms
• Slee Off Road Sliders
• Warn M12000 Winch
• PIA Flood Lights
• XM Satellite Radio
• Alpine 385 Watt 5 Channel Amp
• Alpine 7” Video Monitor
• Infinity 10.2 Perfect Speakers and tweeters
• Infinity 10” Subwoofer