Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ewwww, welcome!

'66 Fj45

Here are some pics. She's not runnig right now but she's close.

I posted up pics of the 80 series earlier, here is the other cruiser in my stable right now.

1981 hj-47 w/ a 2f conversion. I've got a 2.5" OME heavy duty lift on it running 35" Dunlop Mud Rovers right now...Hopefully I'll have it running like a top in the next few months.

sj
Land Cruiser 055.jpg
Land Cruiser 052.jpg
Land Cruiser 068.jpg

Here's my swine!

:D
142_4244.jpg

There that's better....

:cool:

Big Orange is sold but here is my latest addition....It's Kenny Greenberg's old 40.

143_4365.jpg

:cheers:

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I've owned my 60 for about 9 years. Bought it w/ 65K miles.
Drove it for 2, wrecked it.
Sat for the duration.
Spent the last year getting it up to DD status w/ 104K miles
-body work/rust repair
-OME/Dakar
-Rebuilt the power steering/carb/axles/transfer case/diff/etc.
-new carpet/headliner/wet okole seat covers

I hope to hook up with you folks soon!

DSC03564.jpg

aaa.jpg

my cruiser

Here's my 87 FJ60. ARB roof rack, custom mounted tough boxes and gas cans, ramsey 8500lb winch, davidson unified ignition, headers, weber 38mm dgas carb., electric fuel pump, new rear main seal, front axel rebuilt. I love it!
truck2.JPG

one more

Here's my truck and more of the cruiser. I may possibly sell the truck not sure yet. I've got big plans for it but I'm out of the country for a while. I never even knew this section was on mud or else I would have gotten with you guys. -Nick
truckih8mud.JPG
minitruckih8mud.JPG

I need to build a bumper and get rid of those white wagon wheels haha. It's a nice ride. I'm going to have it rhino lined inside and in the bed. I'm looking for a soft top for the back. Also am putting more aggressive tires. Has a/c, so that's always a plus. Good lil truck. Fun to drive, and economical

I need to build a bumper and get rid of those white wagon wheels haha.

You can always get rid of them in my driveway!

You can always get rid of them in my driveway!

Whenever I get some new ones, I'll let you know. It may be a while though. They are good rims, just want some black ones, and would rather buy some than paint those. Call me lazy....:cheers:

Just Purchased

Stationed at Ft. Gordon. Currently deployed Baghdad, Iraq. Coming home in less than 2 months. Bought this 67 off of ebay $5,100 in Colorado. Owner says that it's mostly original. It is virtually rust-free. I am not sure about the axles and leaf-springs... they look pretty stout to be stock. Somebody tell me I'm wrong please!
1.jpg
my2pic.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats on getting the best year cruiser... only because I have one too.

Nice find. I'm not the expert but that looks lifted to me.

hey steenh,
So you think i found a good truck?
I hope we get the chance to kick that tail in the SEC championship game. ROLL TIDE
Daniel

hey steenh,
So you think i found a good truck?
I hope we get the chance to kick that tail in the SEC championship game. ROLL TIDE
Daniel

Unless you like body work, a rust free 40 is very nice! If it runs well I'd say you got a pretty good deal. I got mine out of Calif with no rust as well. Paid more than you did.

You don't really want to play the Dawgs again do you? Some people never learn :grinpimp:

Nice rig. I live over in woodstock, so let me know if you ever want to hang and kick tires. I will bring the Avocado :)

Hey everyone,

I've owned my 60 for about 9 years. Bought it w/ 65K miles.
Drove it for 2, wrecked it.
Sat for the duration.
Spent the last year getting it up to DD status w/ 104K miles
-body work/rust repair
-OME/Dakar
-Rebuilt the power steering/carb/axles/transfer case/diff/etc.
-new carpet/headliner/wet okole seat covers

I hope to hook up with you folks soon!

DSC03564.jpg

aaa.jpg

I currently live on Fort Benning (Columbus). I moved down here from North Carolina and will be moving up to Alaska next summer. I have two 80 series Cruisers and one 40. I have had the 40 nearly all my life. The white 80, a 1996, is my wifes and the black 80, a 1997, is my daily driver.

IMG_1853.jpg

mud29.jpg

Landcruiser.jpg

FJ40Front.jpg

John

Spent a few (Sleepless) nights at Benning. You a jumper or a legg? I was a 71M tough duty!!! Chaplins assistant... Can you belive it? ALASKA have you been yet??? spent two weeks this past August. Can-t wait to get back. Heaven on earth. I'll post pics of my ride soon. Just trying to build up some posts.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom