Weekend Wheeling Trip: SinCity (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I drove down to Las Vegas, NV on Friday to go wheeling over the weekend with SinCity100. What a blast. He bought the food, I bought the beer and we went out to some amazing places. Pictures dont do justice for the amounts of fun that we had. Blasting down desert roads, a little rock crawling, whoop-de-dos, jumping sand dunes, and of course high speed highway driving to and from. Incredible fun, exactly what I had always wanted to do but cant in New York. We camped out overnight, made a campfire...he got to use the fancy rooftop tent while I slept on an airbed in the truck.

Tech, on the highway he got about half the mileage I got, offroad we got the same. Also we didnt blow our front diffs and the 100 worked flawlessly.

dogleg100-1.jpg

_MG_6594_edit.jpg

_MG_6642_edit.jpg

_MG_6677_edit.jpg

_MG_6679_edit.jpg

_MG_6664_edit.jpg

_MG_6684_edit.jpg

_MG_6688_edit.jpg

_MG_6694_edit.jpg

_MG_6705_edit.jpg

_MG_6718_edit.jpg

_MG_6715_edit.jpg

_MG_6756_edit.jpg

_MG_6739_edit.jpg

_MG_6776_edit.jpg

_MG_6825_edit.jpg

_MG_6852_edit.jpg

_MG_6874_edit.jpg

_MG_6885_edit.jpg

WOW! Amazing pictures! :cheers:

Couple questions:

What camera were you/ sincity using??

Whats the location of where you were?/ The name of the lake you guys posed at?

s*** Loud, you should have PM'd me i would have drove down to NV from the valley for that amazing looking goodness! (I need to get some trips in NV in.) Love those rocks and that oragne dirt!

Finally, Glad to see you finallyyyyy got those hellas hooked up! :D

Awesome...Just Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I had to take out a kitten for your tech topic though. How does SinCity organize his camp kitchen? Any closeup photos of the drawers and fridge mount?

Fawk, you suck! :D

I'm jealous as a MOFO.

Sure beats what we might have done at Rausch Creek this weekend.

Nice wheeling. :cheers:

Another post: That's gotta be Sin's camera.

He's got mad skillz. :D

You guys are killing me... :frown:

glad you had a ball. That's exactly what LCs are good for!

that pic with the fire and the cliff and the stars is just awesome...

first one just reminds me that the weight up top is to be kept in mind, though...

and what's that about 1/2 mileage?

glad you had a ball. That's exactly what LCs are good for!

that pic with the fire and the cliff and the stars is just awesome...

first one just reminds me that the weight up top is to be kept in mind, though...

and what's that about 1/2 mileage?

Wind drag/resistance.

Nice pics Lee & Loud! Nice to know you still have "the touch"!

Damn, Yes he does have tallent.

Good stuff, for a second I thought sin had sold his cruiser. Hadnt seen him on here for quite a while!

I think ive looked at these pics 5x each! awesome!

I knew Loud was in this part of the country and I couldn't let his and Sin's be the only Hundys to have some desert fun this weekend. I drove the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands National Park - did a bit of mountain biking and hanging out with my daughters. Good times.

My tech - took me an hour and about $20 bucks at the local car wash to get rid of the mud, I finally installed hella optilux lights in the Sahara Bar insted of the ARB fog lights - worked great, hit 170,000 miles while on this 130 mile dirt adventure -still going strong.

Also if you ever wondered what a 100 will do to a mountain bike laying in the trail at the top of hill - where the bike cannot be seen - the 100 wins - rips the bike into lots of pieces. Land Cruiser 1 - bikes - 0.

whiterim1.jpg

whiterim7.jpg

whiterim2.jpg

whiterim3.jpg

whiterim4.jpg

whiterim5.jpg

whiterim6.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff all. Keep it up! I haven't been out in sooo long, I can't even remember what it's like. 3 kids in all year sports will do that!...they're awesome and all, but...:crybaby:

I forgot these ones.

The lake is Lake Mead, obvi! I wouldnt call it posing though, we ate lunch there!

_MG_6686_edit.jpg

_MG_6629_edit.jpg

_MG_6704_edit.jpg

_MG_6795_edit.jpg

_MG_6882_edit.jpg

Last edited:
so, what's he doing to the colors?

HOLY $H1T!.....k sorry, just not used to seeing this stuff. I just had some pictures in my head of the 100s falling off that cliff. Scary ish. Man, I hope I get to go out there someday.

Great pics!

HOLY $H1T!.....k sorry, just not used to seeing this stuff. I just had some pictures in my head of the 100s falling off that cliff. Scary ish. Man, I hope I get to go out there someday.

Great pics!

It was a great trail - there are at least 5 or 6 different spots where you are that close if not closer to very high cliffs. Notice my daughter poking her head out of the window on the first shot - she kept saying - "dad - please move the truck - I can't see the ground - it's scaring me." Good times.

Great shots guys! I've got to get down there soon and explore.

Hi All:

Thanks for the pics - looks great!

Would love to do that trail in my FJ40 some day. :D

Regards,

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom