Weber carb placement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking at some engine pictures of guys 2F's and noticed some have the weber carb sitting a totally different way then others. some have the auto choke device face the engine and other the choke device facing out toward the tire. does it matter which way it sits and if so which way is correct.

It's probably the difference bewteen linkage and cable. You should have linkage, i did and we have the same rig. Are you intalling you're soon? Go with the 38 and you need to grind down the four screws that come with the kit because they bottom out, my carb is loose, I can jiggle it with my hand... not good.

well, it's too big, I can email it to you if you want it.

stupid computers... I thought you were some one else, we don't have the same rig, i tried to attatch a pic but it's too big. I can email it to you. To answer your question I'm going to assume it has something to do with rod linkage and cable. Sorry about all the posts... later.

no problem. i have been running my weber for about a year now. i was able to pick up a cheap rebuilt aisin carb on ebay awhile ago and will hopefully go back to that soon. i'd rather stock then weber when it comes to the carb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom