WCLC Tech Day 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saturday - February 25, 2012 from 1pm - ?

Join us for some wrenching, eating, drinking and just hanging out. Food and drinks will be provided and even a small RC rock course. There will be home made chili as well as brats, burgers and dogs with some pop, light and of course we will solute the captain. You can wrench or just hang out and sit and watch 4x4 DVDs while shouting out useless advice on how to fix something.

This is only in a small three car garage so most likely only one project in at a time due to the tables and chairs. But it is heated so we will be comfortable and the weather will not dictate anything.

There will be access to a lift (4-post), welder (120v), 20gal. parts cleaner, 20 ton press, some Toyota tools, air tools, hand tools, etc.

Show up for 5 minutes or the whole day.

Go ahead and post up a project that we can work on. So far, just some small projects are on the list but bigger ones are welcome.

Just PM me for the address and contact information.

If it is anything like the last one then it should be a good turn out and a good time!

Im in.

Let me know if you need tools or anything.

Of course I will be bringing some booze and eats....I need to stock you up on alcohol so you can spend the next year handing out shots at camp again.

Im going to try to be there, hopefully ill have the taco back so i bang on it with a wrench or two. If not ill be dishing out advice not backed by any real experience and knowledge and heckling.

poop, i have a wedding to go to...

Sorry, I got to work that day. Also the 6 or 7 hour drive might be an issue.

If anyone is wanting to come from afar....I have a spare bed room and lots of couches and a bar.....I only live about 20 minutes from Scott.

racedirt1 said:
Hey Timmy, if you read Scott's original post he pretty clearly states to pm him for address and contact info

Oh.
I cant see his original post on my phone for some reason and when I read it on my work computer I missed that. I will go back in my hole now.

timmypost4-786308.gif

Tom, I PM’d you.

Bryan, skip it, this will be way more fun!

Mark, It is worth the trip.

Scott

I doubt I'll be off manditory OT by then but, you never know.

I have my nephews bday party to go to. then im going to swing by aftewords. Trying to decide if i want to bring my new rear springs and swap them in, or just do that here at my house in the spring.

Your goal should be to just drive it to tech day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom