Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyOshow22

KK0TEQ
Threads
As many of you know I have brought up Rubithon, in particular the wagon run, several times at club meetings the last couple months. I was informed today there 18 rigs signed up for the wagon run and there are 2 spots on the wagon run still open before we close the wagon run at 20 rigs. If you've ever wanted to wheel the rubicon with similar rigs and people that know what they are doing this is a great opportunity! So if you've thought about it for this summer and want to go get registered! It is an awesome event!

Rubithon thread: 30th Annual Rubithon 2018

Wagon Run Thread: 2018 Rubithon Wagon Run

TLCA Webpage: Rubithon – The Official Event of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association

I would have loved to have gone but my LX450 is not even close to being ready.

Johnny did you get my email on the SCS wheels on what size to go with?

I sold my FJ yesterday so it's time to start shopping for upgrades:clap:!

I would have loved to have gone but my LX450 is not even close to being ready.

Johnny did you get my email on the SCS wheels on what size to go with?

I sold my FJ yesterday so it's time to start shopping for upgrades:clap:!
I did not get that email which is wierd because I get your other ones. Try sending it again Tom and if that doesn't work try pm ing me

Update! Got back stateside, had a 3 day weekend this weekend to bust a 20 hour build on the 60. Huge shout out to Rob, Bob, Steve, and Georg for either being hands on with the build, or being there for tech and emotional support. In 20 hours of wrenching, we ripped all the old axles and suspension out, put Steve’s old axles with ARB lockers front and rear and suspension under it, got steering hooked up, brakes bled, swing out bumper installed, as well as the air compressor mounted. What started as a dream months ago is turning into a reality. Now I’m trying to find a spare rear driveshaft to carry as a replacement on the trail.

1A434F95-6D2A-4AAA-9ED2-05B4C37D3BD2.jpeg

Update! Got back stateside, had a 3 day weekend this weekend to bust a 20 hour build on the 60. Huge shout out to Rob, Bob, Steve, and Georg for either being hands on with the build, or being there for tech and emotional support. In 20 hours of wrenching, we ripped all the old axles and suspension out, put Steve’s old axles with ARB lockers front and rear and suspension under it, got steering hooked up, brakes bled, swing out bumper installed, as well as the air compressor mounted. What started as a dream months ago is turning into a reality. Now I’m trying to find a spare rear driveshaft to carry as a replacement on the trail.

View attachment 1712215
@LandSnoozer93 you should post this up on the main thread in the trails and events section but looking good and glad my dad's old axles are getting put under something that will be used!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom