Voting Thread for New Club Officers (1 Viewer)

Do you approve of 90WT(Matt) and REZARF(Drew) becoming officers of 406 Cruisers?

• Approve

• Deny

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn't get an email... perhaps I am in need of re-upping the ol' membership? I figured it auto renewed with the TLCA subscription? I still get the TLCA magazine.

Gosh, this just got awkward... best of luck @90WT
tenor.gif

I thought the inauguration is Wednesday?????

Do we get a company cruiser?

Looking forward to future.

Do we get a company cruiser?

Looking forward to future.
i think you should get some magnets to put on the side of your cruiser when your on official presidency business. Let everyone know its who is el presidente . would love to help with the artwork

Something unique like this...
toyota-landcruiser-06.jpg

Or maybe show off we like the old iron like this?... I heard it lives in Ron's shop the only bummer is it is powered by a Ford. Otherwise, it is classy!
4f30d72b0c9fdbabba0f9545615e18f2.jpg

Is this like AAA for Land Cruisers in Montana? So, if I make a journey North to visit old haunts, you'll be welcoming?

Worth the dues?

:hmm:

Is this like AAA for Land Cruisers in Montana? So, if I make a journey North to visit old haunts, you'll be welcoming?

Worth the dues?

:hmm:
Yeah, not AAA, their towing coverage is much better 😜 406 Cruisers is the TLCA Montana Chapter.

You're more than welcome to stop by a meeting or event when you're in town, and if something were to happen in the area we would do our best to help out. Unless you're going to be around a lot I don't know that the dues would make much sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom